Marketing Project Manager at Axon
Our mission is to protect life.
We’re out to make the world a safer place by solving big problems and taking on the public safety challenges of our time. From our company's inception building the TASER device to a full suite of hardware and software solutions, we are focused on providing police agencies with state-of-the-art devices and services they need to successfully serve and protect us. In the next few years, we're going to eliminate the burden of paperwork in policing, so officers can increase the time they spend building relationships and serving in their communities. We’ll put video at the heart of police records so our justice system can get to the truth faster. And we won't stop innovating until the bullet is rendered obsolete.
It’s a big mission, but it’s one we’ll pursue relentlessly every single day.
You're a Marketing Project Manager who knows how to coordinate lots of moving parts, people, and projects. You can keenly look at a project and understand how our team can be positioned to win, with the ability to seamlessly move between strategy and tactical execution. You're fascinated by experimentation, testing, and iteration. You're scrappy and unconventional. And most importantly, you know how to connect with people.
Pretty standard, right?
The difference here is the mission. We live at the intersection of public safety and technology. The customers we serve strive every day to protect their communities. Our innovations can fundamentally change the way they do their jobs, and result in better societal outcomes. Every once in a while, you'll get an email from a customer saying your product saved their life. The better you do your job, the more lives you save.
As for Axon, the benefits, compensation and infrastructure won't feel like a startup, but everything else will. We are an amazingly agile, consistently innovative, mission-driven organization. We have an incredibly strong team, a stellar balance sheet, strong market position and a high growth trajectory. And we're just getting started.
Your Day to Day
- Own Go-to-Market project management – you will be in charge of developing, executing, measuring, reporting and fine-tuning our go-to-market execution and successful launch by coordinating with teammates across the entire organization.
- Own Social project management – you will be in charge of coordinating across the entire organization for the social media content calendar, post verbiage, post visuals, and any date coordination that needs to happen.
- Own Website project management – you will be in charge of website update and publication execution across the entire team, including timing, assets, and sign off.
- Communicate Results – you will dive deep into data and create a framework to measure ROI effectiveness for all of the GTM programs, social, and website updates, and track results and continually optimize.
- 5+ years of project management experience, ideally multiple projects at the same time
- Proven ability to drive successful project completion
- Exceptional listening skills; clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Empathy for customers, and passion for helping them
- Self-starter personality and comfort with ambiguity
- Resourceful/scrappy - ability to deliver outsized results in light of inevitable resource constraints
- Start up or entrepreneurial experience
- Proven ability to convey complex concepts in simple terms
- Superior written communication skills - you should be a master storyteller
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, customers, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Willingness for some business travel
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.