Marketing Project Manager at DreamBox Learning
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:08 a.m. (PST) on Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Right now, even though STEM skills are increasingly important, over 60% of students in Kindergarten through 8th grade are not proficient in math at their own grade level. The pandemic has increased the opportunity gap for our most vulnerable students. As a society, we need to bring together our best, most creative minds to tackle this critical problem and ensure all kids are successful in math and school and have the tools they need to reach their potential. This includes developing the most innovative learning technology using advanced data science in a way that inspires students and empowers teachers. Come help us make a difference at DreamBox Learning.
We’re passionate about our mission to radically transform the way the world learns. Today, our Intelligent Adaptive Learning platform – with its rigorous math curriculum and game-based environment – is helping 5 million kids and over 150,000 educators improve math achievement and build a love of math at the same time. In the wake of COVID-19, and the broad range of learning experiences: in-person, all virtual, and hybrid models, we are uniquely positioned to bring our best-in-class adaptive learning platform to more students and provide Educators and Parents with insights into their student’s learning.
We offer a flexible, hybrid work solution once it is safe to go back into the office. We are all 100% remote at this time.
About the Role:
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as a contract marketing project manager. The responsibilities of the marketing project manager include planning marketing campaigns, delegating tasks to project team members, supervising those employees, and ensuring marketing projects are completed on time and within budget. You will work across the marketing team to identify the skills and resources necessary to complete marketing projects as well as provide strategic execution support in key areas.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Mapping out tasks and deadlines needed to implement demand-gen and customer marketing campaigns and events
- Scheduling/running regular check-in meetings during campaigns/projects to check in on progress, tracking toward a launch date
- Project manage demand-gen and customer campaigns from planning to reporting
- Project manage and contribute to the creation of reporting PowerPoint decks for campaigns, board meetings, internal presentations, and annual review
- Collaborate with writers and graphic designers to ensure marketing requests and deadlines are met
- Streamline marketing processes and communications to increase transparency and efficiency
- Support transition to new digital agency
- Document team processes to improve knowledge sharing/transfer
- Manage incoming requests from other departments
- Help support new website launch on a needed basis
- Support posting of blogs and press releases and flow copy into email templates in Marketo
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with a marketing team
- Experience with project management software (we currently use Smartsheet and Microsoft Teams, other tools used at DreamBox include Aha, Jira, Trello)
- Prioritizing and working on multiple projects at once
- Experience with reporting and analytics
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, Teams, PowerPoint)
At DreamBox, we are hooked on celebrating diversity & providing an inclusive workplace and it shows throughout our product, brand, and teams. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Thanks for considering DreamBox Learning!
Read Full Job Description