NPI Project Coordinator (Hardware Manufacturing) at Pivotal Commware
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:55 a.m. (PST) on Tuesday, July 14, 2020
Pivotal Commware develops 5G communications platforms, systems and applications based on Holographic Beam Forming® , a patented breakthrough in electromagnetic physics. HBF allows Pivotal to create software-defined antennas that can harness, shape and direct radio waves with order-of magnitude advantages over legacy beamforming systems in cost, size, weight and power consumption (C-SWaP). HBF enables mobile network operators to maximize capacity, coverage and throughput on demand and is recognized as an essential element in the 5G ecosystem. 5G leadership is pivotal to the US economy, and 5G is Pivotal™.
The NPI Project Coordinator is an integral part of the NPI team to help build communication and processes around our product offerings. The position will work on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment working closely with a small group of scientists, engineers and business leaders. This position reports to the Director of NPI.
· Supports product introduction efforts by working closely with production test, manufacturing, and quality on development and pre-production builds
· Provide feedback on manufacturing process instructions
· Support ad hoc test metric analysis and reporting
· Coordinate product verification efforts such as test GR&R, product HALT, and other projects under the guidance of technical operations
· Maintain successful relationships with supply, engineering, manufacturing, and regulatory departments.
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Technology or related field
· 2+ years’ experience working in a manufacturing environment
· 2+ years’ developing manufacturing process instructions (MPIs)
· Proficient in M/S Outlook, Word, Excel
· Excellent people skills and adaptability
· Ability to travel both domestically and internationally
· You communicate in a professional, efficient manner at all levels of the company and portray a positive and professional image.
· You possess strong attention to detail.
· You possess good communication skills and have the ability to build cross functional relationships in the organization. You communicate issues and roadblocks effectively.
· You are a nimble, adaptive, “roll up the sleeves” employee who is flexible and resilient that enjoys working in a startup environment. You are flexible and able to function comfortably in a fast paced, constantly changing, and ambiguous environment.
· Must be able to lift 25 pounds
· Must be able to stand or sit for prolonged periods of time (50% of the time)
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
At Pivotal you’ll join a team experienced in advanced communications, commercial antennas, RF circuit design, machine learning and active/nonlinear metamaterials.
Named among Washington’s Top 100 Places to Work in 2018 & 2019, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We highly respect and seek to empower each individual while supporting diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. If you want to apply yourself to this fascinating endeavor, then we’d like to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description