Onboarding Specialist (Temporary)
Based in Seattle, Subsplash is an exciting award-winning team of 150+ mission-driven people who are committed to our core values of humility, innovation, and excellence. Founded in 2005, we’ve pioneered the market with the first ever church mobile app. Since then, we’ve been working together to build The Ultimate Engagement Platform™ for churches, Christian ministries, non-profits, and businesses around the world. We find excitement in serving our 12,000+ clients, creating impactful products, and delighting the 40 million real people who use our platform every day. Subsplash has won awards for best mobile experience, been voted top 100 Washington's Best Workplaces by the Puget Sound Business Journal, created some of the most downloaded apps of all time, and built enterprise software for world-class brands like XBOX, Microsoft, Samsung, Expedia, and Cisco; yet, at the end of the day, we love making a lasting impact and a difference in our world.
Working at Subsplash is more than just a job; we are a team of people who are courageous, inventive, and passionate about doing meaningful work every day. Don’t take our word for it—head to Glassdoor and see for yourself!
About the Team
The Platform Support Team is a growing group of technically-inclined team members working to help clients learn and make the most of the Subsplash Platform. The secret to this team’s success is its wide array of skills. There are tech gurus, customer service geniuses, operations wizards, and amazing writers, all of whom contribute something unique to the team. If you like learning, teaching, technology, animated GIFs, and 3 pm strolls to coffee, then you will fit right in!
About the Role
As the Onboarding Specialist, you will report to the Platform Support Manager. The Onboarding Specialist welcomes the client post-sale and curates the onboarding experience to optimize client retention, maximum adoption of services and delivering delight. You will excel in teaching the client how to use Subsplash tools, understand our diverse services and usher them through the process to realize their value. This a full-time/temporary role for an employment period of 60 days, with the possibility of extension and/or moving to permanent, full-time.
- Providing tailored services for paid implementation clients including but not limited to consulting, building and graphic design
- Providing clients with creative direction and solutions to problems via tickets and phone calls and screen sharing
- Working closely with the client to curate their onboarding journey and see that apps pass internal review in six weeks or less from signup
- Reviewing client apps for quality assurance
- Working with your team on new projects and ideas to better the client experience
- Troubleshooting complex issues
- A Skilled Communicator: You’re a strong writer and comfortable on the phone
- Technical: You enjoy learning about new technology and understanding how things work.
- A Problem Solver: You’re a critical thinker by nature and love solving puzzles
- Empathetic: Helping other people makes you happy
- A Good Teacher: You can make complex concepts seem simple
- An Awesome Human Being: You exemplify humility, innovation, and excellence. You do great work and continuously strive to improve and grow
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Experience using systems like Zendesk, JIRA, Asana, and Google Apps is a plus
- Basic coding knowledge
- Experience with Photoshop and/or other image manipulation and design programs
This position is classified as Full-time/Non-Exempt and therefore is eligible for overtime pay.
Note: Employment with Subsplash is contingent upon satisfactory proof of employee’s right to work in the U.S., as required by law and upon completion of a basic background check and; Employment with Subsplash is considered “at will,” meaning that either the company or the employee may terminate the employment relationship at any time without cause or notice.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the Company's policy that decisions involving any aspect of the employment relationship will be made without regard to race, color, gender, creed, religion, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, the presence of any sensory, mental, or physical disability, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law. This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment, including recruitment, hiring, placement, compensation, promotion, discipline, and termination.