At Assurance we are disrupting the antiquated and inefficient world of insurance and financial services. Our team of world class software engineers, data scientists, and business professionals are modernizing how people obtain and manage their financial life all through our powerful platform ecosystem. We are rapidly growing as we expand our product offerings and global footprint, and this growth continues to present new and exciting challenges as we push our industry into its future. We eliminate waste throughout the industry and calculate the complex into simple, valuable solutions to improve people's lives. We are humble, driven, and committed to improving the lives of millions.
We're looking for an exceptional individual to help recruit and onboard new agents to the platform. This position, a Partner Onboarding and Success Manager will be instrumental at identifying, attracting, and onboarding new partner agents to work with Assurance.
· Driven and Competitive. You wake up each morning ready beat your previous results. You’re always on and working to win regardless of the obstacle in front of you
· Analytical. You enjoy solving problems through both strong reasoning and quantitative analysis
· Empathetic and a Great Communicator. You are an active listener who asks pointed and relevant questions. You genuinely listen to gain deeper understanding of candidates’ goals and needs.
· Resourceful. We move quickly and that means taking a scrappy, startup mentality to tasks at hand
· A well-rounded contributor. You’ll roll-up your sleeves and contribute to every department and help solve any priority problem
· Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different strategies and tracking the results
· Graceful. You are self-aware and well-spoken in meetings. You'll humbly be the voice of ASSURANCE and we’d have no issue having you represent our company
· Creative. You’re full of fresh ideas to generate agent and policy growth
· Supportive. You are a natural mentor, coach and enjoy helping others achieve their goals and push themselves.
· Excellent with Time Management. You are judicious with your time. You know how to shift priorities based on what is happening during the day. You are focused on being productive versus being busy.
· Financially Motivated. You are excited when you help your organization in the achievement of its goals and are even more excited when the reward follows.
You'll be tasked with growing our base of insurance agents in a healthy and sustainable manner. You will be expected to:
· Profitably grow the sales of your territory through tenacious recruitment and operational excellence
· Analyze market dynamics to understand growth opportunities
· Partner with a broad array of cross functional stakeholders to be on top of key metrics for your territory, making sure priorities are in order
· Execute strategic partnerships and own business development in your territory
Skills and Experience
· 2-4 years experience in sales or recruiting.
· Strong sales or recruiting background.
· Willingness to travel up to 25%
· Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
Competitive salary, bonus, and benefits
We look forward to connecting with you!
Please review our CCPA policies here.
Read Full Job Description