Partner Business Analyst
Do you want to love where you work? Are you an expert project manager? Are you passionate about working with data? Would your previous teammates have nothing but phenomenal things to say about you? Projectline is looking to add a Partner Business Analyst to support one of our key client's initiatives through owning project logistics, data analysis tools, and inquisitive problem solving. Ideally, you have experience with data analysis and data hygiene to support the accuracy of partner pipeline. A natural savviness in quickly building rapport is helpful to be successful in this role.
- You will work with partner development managers to build pipeline of customer opportunities for their partners.
- You should be able to take a task list and work with them to find which partners match up.
- You will use internal tools to investigate gaps and own data hygiene.
- You will support partner relationships and communication, maintaining a high level of transparency and accountability.
- You will effectively work with high-level executives which requires you to handle push back and tension productively and with professional maturity.
- You will build and maintain work-back schedules to handle project deadlines and ensure on-time delivery while maintaining high quality of program deliverables.
- You'll collaborate with internal and external teams for program planning and execution.
- Use data to drive program innovation, actively making recommendations to key partners.
- Work closely with multiple partners and teams to define, document and implement process workflows.
- You should be able to identify and drive Process Optimizations to improve efficiency of marketing campaign execution and delivery.
- Build and maintain extensive project documentation on processes, workflows and communication standards.
Qualifications and requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in Project Management, Program Management, and/or Data Analysis.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional training in marketing, operations, data analysis, or related business experience.
- Proficient in MS Office, with advanced Excel capabilities.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Strong CRM data extraction and analyis skills.
- Prior Microsoft experience and/or Partner Marketing experience preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Our client provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
About Projectline Services:
Projectline Services, a division of Projectline Inc., delivers on-demand consulting and resourcing services around the world from our offices in Seattle, Philadelphia, Toronto and beyond. Our consultants offer deep expertise in marketing, program management, sales support, and operations.
Projectline has been recognized as an outstanding place to work. The awards keep coming in: We were named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Seattle Business Magazine, included in the Inc 5000 list for five years in a row, and have won a place on the Seattle Met magazine list of the Best Places to Work twice. If you are looking for a place where you can grow your consulting career with a list of blue-chip clients, contact us.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences so we can ultimately be better together.
Learn more at www.projectlineservices.com
Follow us at https://twitter.com/projectline