Partner Solutions Consultant
You: In this role you will responsible for the technical presales efforts aligned with the Channels & Alliance Managers, Directors, and Senior Directors to drive revenue through Global & Regional SI partners, Distributors, and Regional Resellers. You’ll be on the front line of building out the Apptio partner ecosystem, mapping Apptio partners’ solutions and expertise to the Apptio Customer Roadmap. You will identify and build solution opportunities and work through the functional and technical details in collaboration with your cross-functional team. You will leverage your understanding of enterprise software and your knowledge of partner solution offerings to create new capabilities and joint solutions that will benefit Apptio and partners’ customers.
Us: We are a dynamic and diverse team that adapt to the demanding needs of the sales organization. On the SC team we collaborate and share standard methodologies to solve challenging problems every day. The cultural value that describes our team best is that we continuously improve because we are always looking for ways to learn and do things better.
What we want you to do:
- Defining and developing the technical presales components of GTM solutions and mapping these within the partner eco-system ensuring sufficient solution coverage across key subject areas complimentary to the Apptio TBM application suite.
- Perform Product Presentations & Demonstrations: Deliver product presentations and configured demonstrations.
- Perform Apptio Architecture / Technical Components Overview: Deliver an in-depth overview of Apptio’s technical architecture and proprietary product capabilities that provide its unique value in the market.
- Perform Apptio Sales Methodology: Drive presales motion for joint customer engagements, supporting initial customer calls, presentations, discovery, and solutioning.
- Work with partners to figure out how Apptio and their solutions can bring new value to the market – and align the solutions and service offerings with Apptio’s products.
- Collaborate with Apptio Products, Engineering, Sales/Pre-Sales, Marketing and Product Marketing on solution design, development and roll-out.
- Enablement on Apptio demo instances and design of custom content on sandbox instances for joint GTM solutions.
- Represent channel marketing coverage in Apptio roadshows and regional partner events.
- Provide input and guidance on the technical content and structure of partner enablement frameworks and partner presales coverage models.
- Familiarity with the tools used to manage an IT organization, including network and server monitoring, service desk, project management, asset management, database management, reporting, and Excel.
- Familiarity with basic financial and accounting concepts.
- Familiarity with enterprise business management software (SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, etc.).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an IT organization.
- Technical skill and/or ability to acquire in-depth knowledge and use of Apptio products.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work autonomously given fundamental priorities and responsibilities.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize well in a fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- 5+ years’ experience in a presales capacity successfully selling complex software solutions to IT organizations of various industries strongly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Finance, or equivalent degree.
*This is a remote role.
**Apptio benefits include Company-Paid employee health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, and generous contributions to a health savings account. We also offer participation in a flexible spending account, 401k and other voluntary programs.
Apptio is the leading software to fuel digital transformation. We help technology and finance leaders make smart decisions as they plan, analyze, and optimize technology investments in pursuit of digital transformation. Apptio’s software uses machine learning to translate technology costs and utilization across on-premises systems, vendors, projects, agile and cloud systems into a holistic, business-centric view. With Apptio, IT leaders make smarter digital transformation investments. Companies of all sizes and geographies trust Apptio to fuel their digital transformation, including 50% of the Fortune 100. For more information, please visit www.Apptio.com.
Apptio Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
Apptio, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Apptio, Inc. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.