Your role and impact
We are seeking an individual to lead the development and delivery for tools and products for our Clinical Operations. In this role, you will be responsible for tools and products around forecasting, on-demand scheduling and workforce management. You will drive the overall strategy, set the objectives that define success and lead experimentation and iteration to meet those objectives. You will work with the Data Science team to create a best-in-class model to forecast demand, and partner with the Medical Team to build tools to generate the optimal, on-demand scheduling strategy for our physicians. This role has a direct impact on critical company-level goals.
- Define the overall program metrics including forecast, utilization and productivity; partner with Commercial and Marketing Teams to forecast the long-term utilization
- Lead collaboration with the Data Science and Medical teams to build the demand forecast models that inform physician hiring and shift staffing plans
- Analyze data, run “what-if” scenarios and define experiments to craft a dynamic model for physician staffing that balances costs with the patient and physician experience
- Lead the evaluation of workforce planning tools and oversee the implementation and utilization of the selected tools
- 7+ years experience working with data science and product to deliver software solutions
- Experience with SQL and competency with query building and reporting tools (such as Tableau)
- Experience bringing simplicity and measurable results to complex, ambiguous situations in fast-moving environments
- Ability to make things happen around you: define the broad strategy, drive consensus amongst your stakeholders and demonstrate a bias for action to get things done
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or other protected status.