Program Architect - CoreXM at Qualtrics
Qualtrics, the leader in customer experience and creator of the Experience Management (XM) category, is changing the way organizations manage and improve the four core experiences of business––customer, employee, product, and brand. Over 11,000 organizations around the world are using Qualtrics to listen, understand, and take action on experience data (X-data™)––the beliefs, emotions, and intentions that tell you why things are happening, and what to do about it.
The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses attract customers who stay longer and buy more, engage employees who build a positive culture, develop breakthrough products people love, and build a brand people are passionate about. Join us as we help change the way people experience the world! Advance your career at a company that is dedicated to your ideas and growth, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, inclusive work environment.
Expectations for Success
As a Program Architect for CoreXM Enterprise, you will be the face of Qualtrics to world-renowned large enterprise customers as you partner with sales to design comprehensive custom solutions to meet our customer’s needs as well as lead the full delivery of these technically-complex solutions. You’ll need to combine your strong technical expertise, your comprehensive understanding of our platform and service capabilities, your program/project management skills, your validated business insight, and your client management skills to lead cross-functional teams in the delivery of custom solutions for our most meaningful clients.
The role requires an affinity for solution selling, technology evangelism, and customer engagement. The ability to win the hearts and minds of our customers while explaining abstract technical concepts as they relate to business value, is a must. As the technical expert, you will also lead technically in-depth discussions to ensure that critical solution design assumptions and dependencies are valid. As you engage with customer business and technical decision-makers, you will pull in appropriate Qualtrics resources such as Sales, Product & Engineering, Engineering Services, and Research and Delivery Services to ensure successful outcomes.
A Day in the Life
- Leading discovery and design sessions as well as project scoping conversations in order to validate the customer solution, articulate the business impact of design decisions and ensure expectations are accurately reflected in the statement of work.
- Leading project schedules that span the entire solution delivery lifecycle from pre-sales design and scoping to full delivery, ensuring on-time delivery of best-in-class solutions that truly delight our customers.
- Leading a diverse, cross-functional project team and clearly communicating goals, roles, responsibilities, and desired outcomes to your project teams and partners.
- Handling client relationships, including all client communications with the clients’ Business owners and IT leaders.
- Leading project scope, budget, and resource allocation to ensure a profitable, efficient project.
- Leading internal coordination efforts and communication, including regular project updates to key stakeholders.
- Successfully transitioning the client and project to Support and Client Success teams at the conclusion of the project.
- Providing insights and feedback to product teams regarding bleeding-edge customer needs and critical feature gaps.
- Formalizing Qualtrics best practices and standards on scaling the use and adoption of the Qualtrics platform across large scale global organizations.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
- 8+ years of experience in a technical environment such as engineering or global infrastructure operations
- Experience with designing or implementing strategies and solutions to address security, privacy and data governance standards
- Experience applying problem-solving techniques to design challenges
- Experience with highly available web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documents, architecture reviews), coding and data structures preferred
- Lead and successfully deliver large scale, custom software solutions to clients
- Lead a cross-functional team to deliver projects with multiple dependencies and constraints
- Work with, communicating, and establishing credibility with internal and external (clients/partners) partners, including both technical and non-technical senior leadership
- Define programs, writing detailed functional specifications and delivering projects that meet dynamic business needs
- High degree of organization and very detail-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication skills
What differentiates us from other companies
- Work-life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours.
- We take pride in our offices’ design aiming at cultivating creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative workspace.
- On top of the standard benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office.
- We believe in sharing Qualtrics’ success which is part of the compensation for all employees.
Qualtrics is an equal opportunity employer
Qualtrics provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, genetic information, marital status or veteran status.