Program Manager, Channel Strategy at Remitly
Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product, Passbook. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
We're searching for a Channel Strategy program manager to join Remitly's Customer Success team, reporting to our Director, Program Management. This new role will lead the vision and planning to ensure customers' support needs are met through the optimal support channel e.g., voice, chat, bot, digital. This customer-centric leader will be comfortable diving deep into customer analyses and operations in order to deliver a strategic support plan. You'll then partner with multiple teams to define requirements and measure implementation and success. Your critical work will directly impact how we support our customers.
What You'll Do
- Lead strategic planning for customer experience as it pertains to our CS entry points/"Front doors" and modality experiences to consistently get customers to the support they need
- Lead the approach and thinking of when & how customers are supported from digital experiences to assisted experiences
- Own experience requirements for new and existing customer support entry points online and voice, working with engineering teams to prioritize features to deliver world-class end-to-end experiences
- Understand current entry point, language & hours experiences then identify and analyze gaps, define solutions and own/drive related requirements to improve process, policy, and tools to improve the customer experience across all channels
Who You Are
- 5+ years of progressive Customer Service support experience, ideally incorporating a deep understanding of CS Operations and workforce management
- Familiarity with and understanding of technologies used in entry point experiences such as IVR and virtual agent/bot capabilities
- Strong alignment to our mission and values
- Confident leading and influencing multiple teams through data-driven and customer-centric analyses
- Ability to translate business & customer needs into requirements for engineering partners leading to implemented CX improvements
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Who we are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer