Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched banking product, Passbook. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
As a CS Program Manager at Remitly, you manage outcomes across our compliance operations and our most complex customer service escalations. You partner internally with our Product, Global Compliance, Engineering, and CS Operations teams to improve the customer experience. A typical day would include analyzing and evaluating customer friction, meeting with teams to determine causes, scoping solutions, and driving execution. It would also involve thinking through change management within the assisted support function, and ensuring everyone is up to speed. You'll report to our head of Program Management, and share best practices with the Program Management team and help improve the effectiveness of the program management function at Remitly.
What You'll Do
- Develop and maintain processes and policies for all compliance related issues that affect customer experience
- Support and guide our global compliance and operations teams to improve their performance and Remitly customer experience
- Lead our Customer Service escalations program, by partnering with our operations teams across sites (Seattle, Manila, Managua, Mumbai, and Barranquilla)
- Partner with internal Compliance leaders to ensure adherence to all regulatory requirements with CS Operations.
- Identify and improve success rate of highest priority Customer Self-Help content
- Manage and communicate project status and changes in strategy, initiatives, and priorities
- Work with Product Management to define requirements for improving customer experience and optimizing workflow efficiency
Who You Are
- You are someone who is passionate about building great experiences by testing, learning, and measuring your results.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Customer Service operations, with increasing responsibility to work across departments
- 3+ years of experience working in a regulatory environment
- Understanding of AML, CTF, KYC, and due diligence regulations
- Your decisions are guided by data, and you tailor analysis to explain trends and patterns. Bonus if you're familiar with analytics tools such as SQL.
- You care deeply about customer experience and are willing to dive in to solve customer pain points
- You communicate seamlessly and have experience guiding change management across teams and with senior leaders
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer