Remitly is on a mission to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial products on the planet. For nearly 10 years, we have been tirelessly delivering on our promises to immigrants sending their hard earned money home. Today, we are incredibly proud to have served millions of customers globally with Remitly and our newly launched Passbook app to provide immigrants access to banking. We strive daily to meet our promise to our customers by building peace of mind into everything we do. Join over 1,300 employees across 9 offices who are growing their careers while having a positive impact on people globally.
We're searching for an experienced program leader to establish and achieve our vision for information security Governance, Risk, and Compliance at Remitly. You will partner closely with the BISO on developing the vision and roadmap, and work with a team of engineers to develop tooling to automate our compliance processes and achieve continuous audit of our security controls.
What You'll Do
- Develop a vision for security GRC with our BISO
- Partner closely with our Compliance, Enterprise Risk Management, and Financial Controls teams.
- Establish a roadmap for our internal GRC platform product supporting Security and the peer teams above.
- Work with a squad of engineers to deliver automation solutions and achieve a continuous state of compliance
- Manage agile (scrum, kanban, etc) development practices of the team, groom backlogs, track progress in JIRA, and report on status.
- Manage our PCI, NYDFS, and other audit cycles to maintain certification and minimize churn on other teams.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of progresive GRC experience
- Experience at startups creating inspiring products in regulated industries (Fintech, Healthtech, etc)
- Ability to communicate a vision, develop a roadmap, and keep stakeholders engaged on the journey
- 2+ years experience as a Technical Program Manager partnering with engineering to build tools, automation, and technical solutions
- Experienced program manager with exposure to agile development practices
- Ability to sweat the details and produce quality responses to RFIs on short notice
- A reliable partner that always delivers on promises
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman's potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer