Program Manager, Growth and Strategy
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century’s leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, and others.
As a Program Manager for our Carrier Strategy team, you will collaborate across the organization to drive programs that are strategically important to Convoy. You are operational and are able to break down large problems into concrete analytical solutions. You are influential and a strong communicator. As a seasoned business leader, you will own some of our most important programs.
- Strategy: You are able to own and drive programs that are a part of the larger strategic vision for Convoy
- Leadership: You are able to motivate and support a number of direct reports many of which work remotely
- Fluency with data: You love working with numbers and can draw insights and actions from them, unlocking both incremental and large operational improvements
- Just do it attitude: You have strong operational mindedness and can drive concrete programs
- Communications: You have excellent written and oral communication skills. You clearly communicate goals, issues, and status to all stakeholders and partners
- Judgment: You can assess costs, benefits, and risks to your programs. You can identify and respond to risks and high-priority issues rapidly and effectively
- Influence: You drive effective teamwork, collaboration and commitment across multiple disparate groups with competing priorities
- 3-4 years of experience at top tier consulting firm, tech company, fortune 500, or logistics
- Project management, program management, or operations management experience
- SQL, Excel and/or similar data analysis experience
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description