Program Manager III - Cyber Security
As a Security Program Manager in Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), a B2B brand of Expedia Group, you will closely collaborate with various engineering teams, business units, external vendors as well as Enterprise, Risk & Security organization on growing and supporting EPS's security and compliance programs. You will assist in managing various aspects of the cyber security initiatives including but not limited to the evaluation of systems, applications, data classification, vulnerability scanning, incident response, policies, training and producing dashboards to measure the effectiveness of different programs. In this highly collaborative role, you will be accountable for maintaining and continuously improving security controls surrounding our applications and infrastructure across Cloud and Physical Datacenters.
As Expedia Group’s B2B brand, our mission is to create new opportunities and work relentlessly to fuel our partners’ growth. We are the fastest-growing affiliate network ($4 billion in sales and counting), we work with over 10,000 partners in 33 countries to turn their web traffic into hotel bookings and happy customers.
What you'll do:
- Build and manage program to influence and drive adoption of the Information Security Organization’s strategy, while measuring program effectiveness
- Develop critical metrics and performance indicators to illustrate security posture and infrastructure effectiveness
- Work with engineering teams across EPS to better address pain points and enable more effective and efficient developer throughput
- Drive compelling and consistent messaging across multiple, dispersed teams to effectively promote information security
- Work closely with and encourage engineering teams to establish, implement and promote security standards to properly secure systems, applications and networks
- Participate in roadmap planning, execution, and retrospectives
Who you are:
- Demonstrable experience with stakeholder management, program management, and leading through influence
- Possess technical writing and communication skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and continuously evolving environment
- Excellent analytical skills - you love solving problems that have no obvious solution
- Familiarity with good security practices, industry standards and regulations
- Ability to understand security and data risks and explain them to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of Linux, containers and cloud environments like AWS is desired
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
About Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS)
The travel market never stands still. At Expedia Partner Solutions (EPS), we’re smack in the middle of it. We unlock the power of Expedia Group for thousands of travel partners around the world and create the tools & technologies that help millions of travelers find the perfect accommodation, car hire, & flights for their next trip. We offer the chance to work with the brightest minds in the industry in an energetic, collaborative and truly international work environment. We are passionate about innovation, creative problem-solving and –making sure we have fun while we’re doing it!
Why build your career at EPS?
- We're re-inventing travel, one day at a time -- it's an exciting challenge. We're super-motivated and setting the pace.
- We've got the scope and the freedom to make a difference. We don't do ordinary.
- We work with some really smart partners - from loyalty marketing whiz kids to the world's leading airlines and travel agents.
- We're a team of passionate, hard-working travel enthusiasts. We just love what we do.
- We define the questions, not the answers, for an industry that changes every day. Isn't that cool?
- We want everyone on our team to have the resources to succeed in their career
- We get to do all of this in beautifully designed offices around the world