Program Manager, Machine Learning, [email protected] at Unity Technologies
We are looking for an exceptional Program Manager to help drive the operational and strategic cadence for the AI organization, as well as, select strategic initiatives within the broader team. For this multifaceted role, we are looking for candidates who can work cross-functionally across internal teams like Sales, Marketing, Finance, and R&D. The ideal candidate for this role is both a strategic thinker and proactive problem solver that is interested in helping to scale a team that is on the cutting edge of AI and machine learning efforts.
- Manage the strategic and operational cadence for the AI / ML organization
- Establish and manage analytical processes around newly launched initiatives
- Work with internal teams and external partners to plan and execute go to market plans for new features and products
- Support Product Management efforts in simulations, visual machine learning, and autonomous vehicles
- Prior Program Management or equivalent related experience
- Demonstrated ability to build a business case around a product or service
- Excellent program management, communication, and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with a wide range of stakeholders - including product marketing, business development & R&D
- Strong bias for action and strategic focus on the customer
- Experience building B2B products
- Experience working in management consulting or business operations
- Experience working in AI, Machine Learning, or Distributed Systems
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.