Program Manager, Nintex Upgrade Center at Nintex
You want to change how work gets done. We’re here to help you make that happen. We improve the way people work through process management and automation. Since the company’s founding in 2006, our employees have helped customers and partners worldwide accelerate business results by digitally transforming workflows – thereby improving how people work.
At Nintex, we care about our customer's success just as much as they do. To make them successful, we need people who are ready to help our customers evolve and are passionate about building new strategies to take them to the next level. As Nintex’s customer base accelerates their migration to the cloud, we are currently seeking an experienced Program Manager to create and manage all aspects of a highly strategic program to help customers upgrade to Nintex Workflow Cloud at scale.
About the role
As Program Manager, you will build the program, define and orchestrate the go-to-market (GTM) strategy, manage the creation of marketing and education assets, and measure the program’s success against key metrics.
You’ll collaborate with stakeholders across the company, including Product, Marketing, Support, Professional Services, and Customer Success teams to ensure program deliverables are developed and meeting customer needs.
You will need very strong project planning and management skills, great collaboration and communication skills, and be obsessed with delivering on commitments!
Your contribution will be:
Define the Nintex Upgrade Center GTM
Working with Product Management, Sales Operations and Marketing, you will undertake customer analysis and determine the rollout strategy, using telemetry and other relevant factors to identify and target key customers.
Build the Nintex Upgrade Center Program: You will work with internal subject matter experts to create all aspects of the Upgrade Center Program including:
• Program documentation
• Sample upgrade project plans
• Website content
• Videos, Self-help tutorials, on-demand training courses, education webinars
• Online Technical Community content
• ROI models to show the benefit of upgrading to Nintex Workflow Cloud
• Customer testimonials and references
• Collateral for use by Sales and Customer Success teams
• Report against Objectives and Key Results each month
• Review process to identify opportunities for program improvement
• Conducting analysis and reporting to show the value of the program and return on investment.
To be successful we think you need:
• 3-5 years of Program Management experience driving customer-facing programs
• Experience developing Go-To Market strategies and programs
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proven stakeholder management skills
• Project management experience
• Data analysis and reporting
• Highly motivated. Get things done
• Experience using Salesforce, Excel, Asana
How we operate:
Everyone who works at Nintex follow three core tenets to ensure we operate a highly successful and collaborative business:
- We deliver on our commitments. We focus on a few key priorities and ensure we deliver with quality every time…..on time.
- We don’t wait. If we see an issue, we fix it. If we see an opportunity to accelerate our success, we take it.
- We operate with respect and consideration. We will move fast and deliver…and, we will do it the right way.
At Nintex, we thrive on helping our customers and partners succeed as they leverage the industry’s best process management and automation capabilities to digitally transform a wide range of business processes. Every employee that joins Nintex is presented with a massive market opportunity to help improve the way people worldwide work as every organization needs what we provide. We have a highly collaborative culture where we focus on success through team efforts.
Unleash your potential. Apply today.
Nintex participates in E-Verify for work authorization. We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization.