Program Manager - Partner Enablement Offerings at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Come join the Training, Alliance-enablement, Certification Organization (TACO), part of the Customer & Partner Group, and help us become the defining enterprise software partner ecosystem of the 21st century. Together we will simplify and scale the ServiceNow community with a robust Partner Enablement strategy to together deliver exceptional value to our shared customers.
The Partner Enablement Program Manager will join the Partner Enablement Offerings team within TACO to help refine, or reimagine, the tools, resources, skills, and knowledge necessary to enable the ServiceNow partner ecosystem. In short, this team provides the right enablement resources at the right time to partners; to help them reduce ramp-up time and sales cycle for quick scaling. In joining the Partner Enablement Offerings team, this person will learn and come to deeply understand existing ServiceNow solutions and sales approaches (both current and upcoming) to provide continuous improvement across all enablement offerings.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a software SaaS environment, with an ability to obtain a strong knowledge of our workflow offerings. This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, proven experience in stakeholder engagement and management, as well as a proven track record in driving and executing enablement and training programs. Excellent project management, solid facilitation skills and broad execution capabilities will be required.
A strong ability to drive, collaborate, and manage a wide range of enablement initiatives is a must. This person will be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and will be passionate about enabling others. They will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently.
- Develop Partner-first programming that enables partners to be an extension of ServiceNow
- Work cross-functionally with other partner-oriented teams across the organization I.e., (Partner Marketing, Partner Solutions and Partner Programs) to ensure a holistic Partner approach
- Strong project management skills throughout the project lifecycle (e.g., requirements gathering; stakeholder management and communication; and driving tasks on a timeline to completion)
- Identify gaps in knowledge and processes - and work with all levels of leadership (internal and external) to ensure rapid deployment of training and tools needed to address those gaps
- Leverage assets from, and partner with, other ServiceNow functions to drive knowledge acquisition and skills development
- Achieving learning through experimentation when tackling new problems
- Building trusted relationships and turn conflict into opportunities to collaborate
- Is curious and actively seeks new ways to grow and learn
- Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Consistently achieving results even under tough circumstances
- See ahead to future possibilities and translate them into breakthrough enablement programs
- An understanding of what motivates our partner community, our internal stakeholders and our sales organizations
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced, team environment while managing multiple competing priorities
- Diplomacy, integrity, and presence that enables you to work effectively at all levels within a large heavily matrixed organization
- A positive demeanor, with a sense of purpose and the ability to enjoy doing the most impactful work of their career
- Passion for Partners and the ServiceNow Community
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in partner ecosystem organizations within IT or software with a demonstrated track record of successfully executing enablement programs for partners
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- PMI-PMP certification is a plus
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.