Program Manager, Partner Operations and CARE at Remitly
At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
As a CS Program Manager at Remitly, you will oversee the customer outcomes across our business and global partner network and our most complex customer service escalations. You will report to the Director of CS Program Management. This means you’ll partner internally with our Product and Engineering and CS Operations teams, and also externally with our banking partners to improve customer experience.
You are someone who is passionate about building great experiences by testing, learning, and measuring your results. You will have experience in Customer Service or Operations leadership, and a background in business or partner management is preferred.
What You’ll Do
- Develop processes for all partner-related issues that affect customer experience
- Work with our partner network to improve their performance and Remitly customer experience
- Lead our Customer Service escalations program, by partnering with our operations teams across sites (Seattle, Manila, Managua, Mumbai, and Barranquilla)
- Partner with internal leaders to improve upstream Product and Marketing actions, reducing customer pain and costs. Work with these same partners to land change and growth in the Customer Service and Operations teams.
- Identify and improve success rate of highest priority Customer Self-Help content
- Manage and communicate project status and changes regarding strategy and priorities
- Work with Product Management to determine requirements for improving customer experience and optimizing workflow efficiency
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Service operations, with increasing responsibility to work across departments
- Basic SQL, SAS or similar data analysis experience preferred
- Passionate about customer experience and willing to sweat the details and dive in to solve customer pain points
- Experience communicating well (and often), and leading change with partners and senior leaders
- Data-driven, with the ability to tailor analysis to explain trends and patterns
- Bilingual (Spanish) is a plus
Who We Are
Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are looking for team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high, having data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to grow our decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.Our Benefits:
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Health, dental and vision insurance benefits.
- Company contributes to your HSA plan if you choose one.
- 401k plan with company matching.
- Free snacks, hot and cold beverages
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer