Program Manager, Sales Operations
SkyKick is a fast-growing pioneer in the cloud market and has won numerous awards from Microsoft Partner of the Year to Red Herring Top 100 North America. Our mission is to build SaaS products that solve the IT industry's cloud challenges. Our products are 100% partner channel focused and have helped over 5,000 global partners build successful cloud businesses by making it easy to move, backup, and manage their customers in the cloud. We empower leaders company-wide to develop solutions that are changing expectations. We love the new scale opportunities that come with our growth and would love to share this amazing journey with more passionate people!
We are headquartered in Seattle, WA and as a 100 Best Company in Washington, we offer a competitive comp and benefits package, along with great perks! SkyKick is a proud equal opportunity employer. For more information, visit www.skykick.com.
About the Role
SkyKick is currently in search of a self-motivated, passionate and experienced Sales Operations Program Manager to join our team. In this role, you will be implementing operational strategies for our growing sales organization. You will drive cross-company programs to develop and optimize integrated processes, solutions and systems to support a rapidly growing business on a global scale. This role is key to link business strategies, technology developments and field processes to create sustainable solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead cross-functional teams of business and technical stakeholders to design and launch processes, solutions and tools to support sales, marketing and support organizations
- Be a subject matter expert for all aspect of operations for your program - understand the end to end flow, how the business rules are executed and ensuring compliance
- Prepare and manage project schedules and resources all the way from project kickoff through global rollout
- Create streamlined and standardized processes that enable consistent execution and allow for continuous improvement
- Implement and manage changes and resolve issues to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with all stakeholders on program status throughout its lifecycle.
- Develop clear and effective communication tools and training documents.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years' experience in Operations, Program Management, Project Management tor equivalent role
- Proven track record of complex problem solving, cross-functional team leadership, project management, and analytics.
- Demonstrated ability to define, refine and implement operational processes and systems
- Ability to influence others to gain consensus and roll out across the organization.
- Strong organization skills and ability to multi-task with competing priorities
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and a changing environment, as well as a rapid work pace.
- Ability to effectively communicate with various stakeholders
- Experience working in in a SaaS environment