Qualtrics is the technology platform that organizations use to collect, manage, and act on experience data, also called X-data™. The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action, used by teams, departments, and entire organizations to manage the four core experiences of business—customer, product, employee and brand—on one platform. Over 10,000 enterprises worldwide, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100 and 99 of the top 100 U.S. business schools, rely on Qualtrics to consistently build products that people love, create more loyal customers, develop a phenomenal employee culture, and build iconic brands. Qualtrics was recently acquired by SAP, and together we will accelerate XM and power the experience economy. Join us on this adventure that can open many doors! If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and growth, recognizes your unique contribution, fills you with purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment - apply now!
The Strategic Accounts Team partners with Qualtrics' largest and most strategic customers to drive long-term success and deliver significant business impact. From strategic program design to ongoing adoption and maturity, we work alongside business leaders to deliver sustainable program excellence and unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand deeply how our customer’s organizations function, and as trusted advisors, partner with them in order to transform our customers into experience leaders in the marketplace.
Qualtrics is seeking an experienced Program Success Principal to partner with our largest customers and lead their enterprise experience programs. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 8 -15 years of customer-facing and/or consulting experience, can build enduring strategic relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics is the place for you. In addition, you should have strong organizational skills and be an excellent communicator with the ability to appeal to audiences at all levels of an organization. You should be inventive when facing challenges, and refuse to give up until our customers succeed.
The Expectation for Success
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when you see your customer’s experience management programs grow, mature, and deliver meaningful business impact. You will work to become a true partner with business leaders across your customer's enterprise and not just deliver key results, but work to build their internal experience leadership capabilities as well. They will be Qualtrics’ champions because their organizations deliver differentiated and best-in-class experiences in their industry.
A Day in the Life
- You serve as the long-term relationship manager and day-to-day strategic program consultant throughout the life of the partnership
- Handle a portfolio of 1-2 strategic enterprise customer accounts and work with them to drive organizational value realization, adoption, and program maturity though strategic program planning and execution
- Develop relationships with influential leaders within the customer’s organization and convert them into Qualtrics’ champions
- You will consult on how Qualtrics can help them achieve their objectives by bringing extensive industry and platform expertise to bear
- Monitor daily program health and platform engagement to identify and mitigate program risks
- Establish success plans that clarify customer goals, map out maturity stages, and enable them to measure their progress against defined success criteria
- Act as the primary point of escalation, and help oversee all Qualtrics’ services and resources post-delivery
- Develop and implement standard methodologies across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform
- Champion customer needs internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Develop cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our customers
|Suzanne is an alumnus of the Ohio State University and the Duke University Fuqua School of Business. She started her career at BP. Suzanne met her husband on Bumble and she has donated her hair 3 times to an organization that makes wigs for kids surviving cancer. Click here to read more about Suzanne's story and what it's like to be on the Customer Success team at Qualtrics.|
What Differentiates Us from Other Companies
- Work life integration is deeply important to us - we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Qualtrics Experience Program - $1,500 for an experience of your choosing (eligible after a year)
- We take pride in our offices design aiming at fostering creativity from our rooftop views to an open and collaborative work space
- 30 paid days off - 15 PTO + 5 Personal Days + 10 Holiday Closures (additional after a year)
- On top of standard benefits package (medical employees and their families, dental, vision, life insurance, etc) we provide snacks, drinks, and free lunches in our office
- To learn more about what we value read about it directly from our employees' Qualtrics Life stories