Program Manager - Strategic Accounts
At Qualtrics, our mission is to close experience gaps—the costly differences between what customers and employees expect, and what they’re receiving.
8,500+ organizations worldwide and more than 3/4 of the Fortune 100 rely on Qualtrics Experience Management to collect and analyze feedback. With Qualtrics XM, organizations can continually assess the quality of their organization’s four core experiences—customers, employees, products, and brands. They can listen at every meaningful touchpoint, assess the impact of each core experience, and take action to deliver a world-class experience for their customers and employees.
The Strategic Accounts Team partners with Qualtrics' largest and most strategic customers to drive long-term success and deliver significant business impact. From strategic program design to ongoing adoption and maturity, we work alongside business leaders to deliver sustainable program excellence and unlock the most value from our products and services. We understand deeply how our customer’s organizations function, and as trusted advisors, partner with them in order to transform our customers into experience leaders in the marketplace.
Qualtrics is seeking an experienced Program Success Principal to partner with our largest customers and lead their enterprise experience programs. If you have a Bachelor’s degree, have 8 -15 years of customer-facing and/or consulting experience, can build enduring strategic relationships, and want to work at a fast-growing tech company, Qualtrics is the place for you. In addition, you should have strong organizational skills and be an excellent communicator with the ability to appeal to audiences at all levels of an organization. You should be inventive when facing challenges, and refuse to give up until our customers succeed.
What Success Looks Like in the Role:
You will know you are doing an extraordinary job when you see your customer’s experience management programs grow, mature, and deliver meaningful business impact. You will work to become a true partner with business leaders across your customer's enterprise and not just deliver key results, but work to build their internal experience leadership capabilities as well. They will be Qualtrics’ champions because their organizations deliver differentiated and best-in-class experiences in their industry.
A Day in the Life:
- You serve as the long-term relationship manager and day-to-day strategic program consultant throughout the life of the partnership
- Handle a portfolio of 1-2 strategic enterprise customer accounts and work with them to drive organizational value realization, adoption, and program maturity though strategic program planning and execution
- Develop relationships with influential leaders within the customer’s organization and convert them into Qualtrics’ champions
- You will consult on how Qualtrics can help them achieve their objectives by bringing extensive industry and platform expertise to bear
- Monitor daily program health and platform engagement to identify and mitigate program risks
- Establish success plans that clarify customer goals, map out maturity stages, and enable them to measure their progress against defined success criteria
- Act as the primary point of escalation, and help oversee all Qualtrics’ services and resources post-delivery
- Develop and implement standard methodologies across a variety of use cases and industry verticals
- Prepare content that educates users on how to fully utilize the platform
- Champion customer needs internally and mobilize resources to resolve issues
- Develop cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall customer experience and lead to greater satisfaction and loyalty among our customers