Program Manager, Success at Outreach
Who You Are
- You deeply understand the challenges and opportunities post-sales reps encounter as they manage their books of business. You’re passionate about uncovering more efficient ways to achieve outcomes leveraging the tools and resources at hand.
- You are adept at translating ambiguous problem statements into crisply framed challenges and actionable milestones.
- You understand how your stakeholders make decisions. You’re skilled at facilitation and negotiation, building consensus across stakeholders at varying levels.
- You’re a collaborator who works cross-departmentally to achieve outcomes. You have partnered closely with sales, success, operations, enablement, and data teams on programs or projects.
- You’re an effective communicator who prioritizes quality of work and successful outcomes over ego. You’re an influencer due to the credibility of your results.
- You’re obsessed with risk mitigation, change management, prioritization, and driving interconnected workstreams.
- You’re an explorer, always seeking new ways to build and maintain healthy programs.
- You have proven experience in high growth SaaS companies and demonstrable experience in having “built it before.”
What You’ll Own
- Design, development, and adoption measurement of CSM workflows in Outreach, including feedback loops with reps and stakeholders to consistently iterate on how we can improve our user experience
- Improved information architecture for post-sales Outreach content, including development of an audit cadence, facilitation of SME content committee, and prioritization of incoming content requests
- Track and frame key dependencies to Success Strategy leadership, providing program-specific context for feedback loops with our business partners (BI, Product, Rev Ops, Enablement, etc.), and monitor progress across the portfolio of requests
- Alignment and feedback loops with Marketing business partners (Product Marketing and Lifecycle Marketing) to inform development of customer-facing resources and offerings
- Partnership with enablement to ensure post-sales reps are onboarded, regularly updated, and measured on successful adoption of internal workflows
- Regular reporting cadence to senior leadership on adoption metrics, content usage, and prioritized asks of the business
- Subject matter expertise on “how Outreach does it” to develop and improve customer-facing resources leveraged by our reps
- Ownership of ad hoc projects, as needed, related to our “Outreach on Outreach” initiatives
- Contribution to ongoing development of Success Programs Team charter and methodologies to ensure we are modeling a PMO center of excellence.
- 3-5+ years of program or project management experience across Sales or Success organizations, preferably within a B2B SaaS or subscription business environment.
- Demonstrable experience managing programs or projects in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Ability to develop program plans that are measurable and drive measurable outcomes
- Deep understanding of Sales and Customer Success business cycles and guiding principles
- Experience scaling motions across post-sales teams that manage various segments of a customer base
- Problem solving capabilities that combine long-term strategic thinking with day-to-day execution
- Passion and enthusiasm around organizational excellence and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong relationships and lead through influence across multiple teams and levels
- History of improving processes, methodologies, programs or frameworks that increased team performance
- You embody our core values. We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other’s back no matter what, we’re one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion.
- Experience optimizing Success motions such as onboarding, adoption drivers, one to many enablement, renewals, and expansions
- Familiarity with the Outreach platform, including a working knowledge of product capabilities, workflows, and troubleshooting techniques