Program Manager at Expedia Group
eCP Portfolio Management, Program Manager
Do you want to work on a dynamic, high-energy team that is changing the face of the travel industry? Are you a self-starter who likes to drive strategic results into meticulous detail? Are you passionate about the power of data and the technology that drives it? Do you want to shape how we drive our business? Then we are looking for you!
As a Program Manager on the eCP Portfolio team you will be responsible to optimize the brand engagement within our Enterprise PPM tool, Clarity. You will become an authority on program details and build processes and tools to drive optimization. This is a dynamic, high-visibility role, and we’re looking for someone ready to take on that challenge.
What you’ll do:
- Customer engagement for data quality assurance and strategic alignment across portfolios
- System administration activities for business-related workflows and processes
- User Training for various roles within the PPM lifecycle (time trackers, resource managers and project managers)
- Track and measure against required business processes in order to maintain service levels, compliance and operational efficiencies.
- Create and maintain applicable KPIs to drive action based on results
- Solve or recommend changes to policies and established procedures to create more efficiencies and add value for the immediate team, larger organization and customers.
- Facilitation of Data modeling in order to collaborate on automation capabilities and metric standardization.
- Influence decision makers using meaningful financial and operational analytics based off the resource and project data within Clarity.
Who you are:
- Demonstrated success with IT Portfolio Management
- Experience with business requirements elicitation and definition
- Experience with Portfolio/Project management
- Demonstrated skills with Data and Financial Analysis
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, listening and presenting)
- Proven ability to prioritize workloads and to manage multiple priorities with critical deadlines
- 5-7 years’ experience in project/program management within a technology-focused organization
- Experience with the CA Clarity Project Portfolio Management tool or similar products used for time tracking, resource management and project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Project, Visio
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Information Technology, Financial Management or equivalent work experience required
- Experience with PPM processes, methodologies and reporting preferred
Why join us?
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.