As a Program Manager, you will play an exciting role in an evolving space where you can make an impact. In this role, you will be a key member within the Continuous Operations (COPS) organization who is primarily responsible for leading business process optimization initiatives. You will also be responsible for leading programs geared towards partners looking to bring on or enhance services supported by Continuous Operations (New Contact Centers, Systems, Telephony, Crisis and Business Resiliency).
What you’ll do:
- Partner with Expedia Group IT (eIT) & Global Customer Operations (GCO) teams to drive strategic programs by acting as the COPS business optimization teams assigned project focal.
- Responsible for strategic management & execution of assigned projects/programs.
- Support the development, implementation & continuous support of the Global Command Centers Analysts training program tools & best practices.
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities while partnering with leadership to prioritize and implement improvements.
- Planning, directing and completing the analysis of business problems to be solved with process and/or technical solutions.
- Develop and maintain documentation, policies, procedures, and communication materials for programs assigned.
- Communicate and present to all levels of management as necessary.
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in managing projects or programs.
- 2+ years of experience in customer support or technology support organizations.
- Experience working with international or cross-functional teams.
- Strong customer focus with experience delivering high-demand initiatives in close collaboration with a cross-functional teams and technology partners.
- Expert in planning, facilitating, and participating in working sessions with multi-functional resources.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Trello, Tableau, ServiceNow preferred.
- Six Sigma, ITIL or other process Improvement methodology certifications or training a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, listening and presenting).
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or equivalent work experience required.
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
*LI-BH2Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.