Program Marketing Manager, Monetization and M&E at Unity Technologies
Unity Technologies is looking for a senior Program Marketing Manager, focused on Account-Based Marketing, to join the Demand Generation team. The team is growing rapidly and this role is critical in transforming our go-to-market strategy and scaling the business into new and existing verticals.
In this role, you will support our demand generation and account-based marketing programs within the Games Monetization and Entertainment verticals. This role requires broad marketing experience and execution such as content distribution, email nurtures, web chatbot, and content flows along with performance marketing coordination, project management. You will oversee each vertical’s performance from end to end strategizing the optimal content promotion and channel mix for funnel conversions to support our revenue contribution goal.
You are an individual who breathes all things digital, content marketing, data analytics, and are passionate about new business opportunity creation. Ideally, you have proven experience in working closely with marketing and sales teams and across industries to generate target account engagement pipeline and revenue.
- Own the implementation, and operations of a multi-channel demand generation program to deliver qualified leads. You will ensure the programs will impact new business opportunities to our Sales teams through a variety of tactics
- Develop compelling ABM programs and identify areas of optimization to successfully engage target upmarket accounts moving them effectively through buyer’s journey to drive pipeline and revenue
- Partner closely with individuals and teams across the organization (including Sales, Product Marketing, Design, Web, Events etc.) on account and content strategy, planning and executing multi-channel programs inclusive of emails, events, webinars, digital, direct mail, etc
- Oversee campaign spend and ROI for ABM programs and formulate in-depth analysis and insights via Eloqua reports, Terminus, SFDC and other tools or dashboards
- Design & project manage lead flow and campaign attribution while consistently optimizing to achieve best-in-class marketing operations and processes
- Report on progress and metrics for campaigns such as web conversion rates, volume, drop rates, asset pipeline performance, and other online tactics
- A successful track record of developing, executing and measuring demand generation and pipeline-building marketing programs in a B2B SaaS marketing environment
- Experience with martech such as Salesforce, Marketo, Eloqua, Terminus, etc. for demand generation
- Data-driven and analytical: You are hypothesis-driven and are able to structure, implement, and evaluate growth experiments with a creative and innovative mindset
- Outstanding project management and communication skills in a fast-paced environment
- Great attitude and a self-starter mentality towards working in a collaborative environment with a large number of teams especially with marketing and sales organizations
- Familiarity with any of the segments - Gaming, Mobile, Multiplay and the tech stack required to run a game studio and develop games as well as an understanding of the unique characteristics and culture of the Gaming industry
- Entertainment industry experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.