Program Specialist, FlyOS at Flyhomes
Flyhomes is reinventing the traditional real estate process to create a radically different experience. We level the playing field by giving any qualified buyer the chance to make a cash offer. We reduce risk and uncertainty for homeowners trying to buy a new home with our Trade Up program. We streamline the homebuying process by offering brokerage, financing, closing, and home services. Innovation is in our DNA. What will you create here?
When you join Flyhomes, you will have the ability to not only affect change across an industry, but on a human level. Real estate, Mortgage and technology are what we do, but people are at the core of our mission. From client-facing roles to data and technology, we start and end with the people we work with because they’re what matters. You’ll work alongside others who love to solve problems, think creatively, and fly the plane as we continue to build it! If this sounds appealing, we want to connect with you.
As our first Program Specialist, you’ll be in charge of representing our product portfolio to new agent partners and help them navigate our business model as they work their book of business. You’ll be a liaison between our own Flyhomes operations teams, Flyhomes Mortgage, the agent, and their client. You’ll drive deals across the finish line hand-in-hand with partner agents. Most importantly, you’ll help shape the future of the next billion-dollar business within Flyhomes business and take it nationwide. We can’t wait to build this business with you - check us out!
What you’ll do:
- Manage your own book of business comprised of top-performing FlyOS partner agents and their clients
- Help the team manage a shared pipeline of clients looking to utilize Flyhomes’ Cash in 4+ new Flyhomes markets (and more coming soon!)
- Drive product innovation as we determine how to ‘open-source’ more of our financial products and deliver more value to outside agents
- Have end-to-end ownership over several FlyOS markets, including laying the groundwork for expansion into new cities and markets
- Work closely with partner teams within Flyhomes, including Compliance, Mortgage, and Product to get deals done while ensuring accuracy and proper risk management
- Establish a strong RoB for the new FlyOS business, including participating in pipelines reviews, crafting team OKRs, and building our own business intelligence
What you’ll bring:
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit. FlyOS is a new business within Flyhomes and we are in full-fledged ‘build & scale’ mode
- An unparalleled ability to thrive in ambiguity and drive for action despite incomplete information and nebulous problems
- World-class relationship management skills. We’re in the business of making real estate easy. Homebuying is one of the biggest and most intimidating decisions in our clients’ lives. We are here to be a trusted partner in the process
- Strong analytical skills to help us measure and understand our fledgling business.
- Equally importantly, bring your discipline and willingness to grow! We are going to fail, learn, fail again, learn again, and do something great together!
- Total and unwavering reliability, independence, and ability to GSD without much supervision or guidance. As we all build this thing, trust in one another’s progress is implicit and a must!
- Your humility, strongest bias for collaboration, and healthy self-awareness. Building a business is hard. Doing so in one of the most regulated industries is harder. We’re building together, relentlessly, and without ego. Understanding that we win together is table stakes.
- 1-3 years experience in real estate (or related industry) is amazing and preferred, but not a must.
Reinventing an industry takes work and we aim to recognize and champion the well being of our people professionally, financially, physically and mentally.
- Healthcare benefits…obviously, plus contributions to HSA
- Flexible work schedules
- 401(k) + employer match
- Dog-friendly work environment (11 dogs…and counting!)
- Real estate license sponsorship
- And…drumroll please… rebates when buying / selling a home