Job Content & Scope:
Trupanion, North America’s fastest-growing medical insurance provider for pets is looking for a proven detail-oriented, and pet-passionate project coordinator. This role will support the growth and development of our high-performance Breeder Support Program.
This position will report directly to the Breeder Program Manager. The ideal candidate is organized with strong communication skills. This role provides support for the ongoing development of Breeder Support initiatives, with a specific focus on lead generation and creating new group partnerships, and encourages innovation in an entry-level context within the Breeder channel. Job duties include managing projects like running Facebook ad campaigns and supporting our existing partnerships and supporting the growth of the program through developing new initiatives, primarily with breed clubs.
- Execute the development and launch of new program initiatives
- Oversee development of deliverables for external partners
- Support launch and administration of breed club referral program
- Assist development of new partnerships
- Publish content to and monitor the breeder Facebook channel, including ad campaigns
- Liaise between departments to see projects to completion
- Provide support for show attendance (once safe to attend)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing or similar
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to adhere to a deadline
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and able to work as part of a team
- Pet passionate
The right candidate will enjoy the many benefits Trupanion offers its employees, including:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and comparable paid time off
- Quarterly bonus opportunities
- Stock Options
- Open, casual, pet-friendly and fun office environment
- Free dog walking services during business hours
- Medical insurance for a cat or dog
- Onsite child care center for your non-furry children
- Paid time off to volunteer at nonprofit organizations
Trupanion is an industry leading provider of medical insurance for cats and dogs across the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico with the mission of delivering financial peace of mind to pet owners. The Trupanion policy is simple and customizable with 90% coverage for diagnostic tests, surgeries, medications, hospital stays, and alternative therapies for the treatment of accidents or illnesses. Trupanion’s policy includes coverage of hereditary and congenital conditions with no payout limits per incident, per year, or over the lifetime of the pet.
Trupanion® is underwritten by the American Pet Insurance Company, which has earned a Financial Stability Rating of A, Exceptional, from Demotech, Inc. Trupanion is a founding member of the North American Pet Health Insurance Association (NAPHIA), demonstrating a commitment to high standards and transparency in all actions and products. For more information call 800-569-7913 or visit Trupanion.com. You can also follow Trupanion on Twitter or Facebook.
Pet owners in the United States spend more than $13 billion annually on veterinary care, yet only approximately 1% of U.S. pets are insured, compared to 25% in the U.K. and as many as 40% in Sweden. Trupanion is a trusted industry leader and is poised to create a shift in the U.S. and Canadian markets, having helped thousands of pet owners build predictability into their pet medical cost budgets. If you are looking for passion, energy, and a sense of belonging in a business where hard work is the mantra, this may be the right opportunity for you.
For more information about Trupanion, visit http://trupanion.com
Trupanion is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, abilities, perspectives, and skills.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.