Project Execution Manager at DefinedCrowd
DefinedCrowd Corporation is a company based in Seattle, WA, USA, with R&D centers in Lisbon and Porto, Portugal, and Tokyo, Japan. We offer efficient data workflows that enable data scientists to collect, synthesize, enrich and structure training data. We do this by combining human-in-the-loop, automatic tools, and machine learning capabilities to accelerate enterprise machine learning and Artificial Intelligence initiatives training and modeling. Our value proposition is 95-98% quality, speed (5-10x faster than competition), and scale (70 languages and dialects covered). With strong expertise in speech and natural language processing technologies, the company has been serving top AI companies and Fortune 500 companies since day one.
How can you help?
We are looking for a Project Execution Manager to handle multiple simultaneous projects for data collection and annotation on our crowdsourcing platform, in which we have a global community, counting 211.000 crowd members (and growing), daily performing annotation tasks related to text, speech and image data that will be used to build AI applications.
The ideal Project Execution Manager is an individual who loves a challenge, finds solutions, and achieves results. They are detail-oriented, able to spot blocking issues and convert them into actionable items that optimize processes. they are also resourceful and creative when needed.
You will work with a cross-functional squad of other Project Execution Managers, Project Quality Managers, Project Managers and Solution Developers and collectively be responsible for the completion of projects on our crowdsourcing platform within a given timeframe.
The work environment requires flexibility and proactive communication. Computer literacy is a must. The Project Execution Manager will need to use software and scripts to explore our database.
Seattle, Washington (USA).
- Develop a strategy and plan to execute projects on our platform through our crowd;
- Monitor and track all the relevant metrics to assess progress and throughput for a project;
- Handle communication and help our support team troubleshooting technical matters with our crowd;
- Provide creative solutions to problems that arise during a project in motion, while also flagging and escalating blocking issues;
- Develop a deep understanding of DefinedCrowd’s platform and offerings;
- Help testing product updates at scale and cooperate with the product team by suggesting improvements to our platform.
- Facilitate a collaborative environment aligned with company objectives;
- Other duties as assigned.
What do we offer?
- Amazing career development opportunities in a high growth international company;
- Excellent compensation and benefits package;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Fresh fruit, coffee, snacks and a healthy working environment;
- International and diverse teams (25+ nationalities across 3 countries).
- Complete team player;
- Fast learner and eager to learn more;
- Able to come up with creative solutions;
- Attention to detail;
- Able to keep up with fast pace projects and changes;
- Keen interest in technology (NLP/Speech based technologies a plus);
- Data-driven decision-making.
- 1+ year experience in a company (tech / startup a plus);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Good command of Microsoft Excel, or equivalent software.
Nice to have:
- MA in Linguistics or related fields;
- Bi-lingual capabilities;
- Knowledge of query languages (SQL) and analysis of structured data;
- Basic knowledge of Python;
- Previous experience with CRM platforms;
- Good understanding of Natural Language Processing (NLP), Language Modeling, Acoustic Modeling;
- Previous experience in projects that involved the collection, processing or annotation of text data and speech data.