Project Manager, Agency Operations
Yesler is hiring! We are looking to add a Project Manager to our growing team. Working with our internal team and with various clients, this role will manage project plans and budget.
- Communicate clearly and provide support to marketing teams, vendors, and partners, while ensuring compliance with corporate guidelines and recommendations
- Multi-task across multiple projects and marketing campaigns, using existing tools and communication skills to handle project information and deliverables
- Pull weekly budget reports
- Support multiple accounts from a project and budget standpoint
- Project manage increasingly complex project-based engagements and ad-hoc deliverables with confidence in an agency style structure to drive the delivery for the project
- Resource and schedule team members for the duration of the project
- Take notes in all meetings and routinely sends follow up to team and client
- Build and maintain project schedules
- Connecting the dots between functional teams to ensure early collaboration for smooth delivery
- Bachelor's degree, and 3+ years of marketing-related professional experience in a project management capacity
- Strong communications and cross-group collaboration skills
- Proficient knowledge of Office products
- Stellar organizational skills
- Adaptive to learning technology, embracing the use of tools to input and run data and report on deliverables
- Independent, resourceful, entrepreneurial approach to work.
- Well-adjusted, flexible, friendly, and upbeat, with a positive attitude
- Grace under pressure (dealing with deadlines and fast turn-around requests)
- Customer service and client management skills
- Self-motivated person; ability to build strong, lasting business relationships
- Strong attention to detail, and confident personality with the ability to take an initiative
- Skills desired in Mavenlink or similar resource management tool; Trello, Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business
Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, and Toronto, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, placement on the Inc. Magazine list of America's Fastest Growing Companies for five years in a row, and we were named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by Chief Marketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences, so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b