Project Manager (contract)
We started with the knowledge and insight of a veteran title and escrow team, paired them with tech industry leaders, and gave them a clean slate – to build what title and escrow should be. We invented sophisticated back-office technology to streamline our closing process, and ensure every customer receives the same high level of service, every time. Then we created real-time views into that system with our mobile apps and desktop portal, so there’s no guesswork or uncertainty.
Our approach is simple. Title and escrow has transaction data, documents, and contacts. We know the transaction status. Why not share them, in real time, so we’re all on the same page? The results speak for themselves – our customers are our biggest fans.
We’re looking for a detail-oriented Project Manager to help us manage key projects. This person will oversee all aspects of the projects; including setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring and reporting progress, and taking ownership that deadlines are met.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects and ensure that all projects are delivered on-time
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Facilitate meetings with key stakeholders and create and maintain comprehensive documentation
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience