Project Manager - MO at Yesler Inc.
· Communicate clearly and provide support to marketing teams, vendors, and partners, while ensuring compliance with corporate guidelines and recommendations.
· Manage the setup and tracking of marketing efforts to provide end-to-end reporting across all digital channels, including social, paid, email and web.
· Manage the implementation of tracking links and site-side tagging, along with comprehensive quality assurance testing for both.
· Multi-task across multiple projects and marketing campaigns, using existing tools and communication skills to manage project information and deliverables.
· Review campaign data to deliver insights and recommendations.
· Act as a subject matter expert in attribution strategy for client campaigns.
· General administrative support – provide miscellaneous marketing and activity status reporting as required.
· Provide process and tool training for stakeholders.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree.
· 3+ years of marketing related professional experience.
· Understanding of project management fundamentals and Agile methodology.
· Strong communication and cross-group collaboration skills.
· Advanced knowledge of Office products, particularly formatting within Excel and pivot table creation and manipulation.
· Stellar organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
· Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
· Adaptive to MarTech landscape, embracing the use of tools for campaign tracking and measurement.
· Basic understanding of HTML.
· Independent, resourceful, entrepreneurial approach to work.
· Well-adjusted, flexible, friendly, and upbeat, with a positive attitude.
· Grace under pressure (dealing with deadlines and fast turn-around requests).
· Ability to present to an audience, either in-person or via Teams.
· Customer service and client management skills.
· Self-motivated and goal-oriented person; ability to build strong, lasting business relationships.
· Confident personality with the ability to take initiative.
· Ability to navigate through ambiguous projects or tasks.
· Remain up-to-date on industry relevant tools and best practices
Yesler is a B2B marketing agency that blends strategy, creativity, and technology to build demand, engage customers, and grow revenue. From offices in Seattle, Portland, Philadelphia, and Toronto, we're a team of more than 200 strategists, designers, technologists, media experts, and analysts who are on a mission to change the marketing status quo. We take an integrated approach to serving the entire marketing organization-not only the strategies, content, and programs to create demand but also the infrastructure, operations, and project management required to execute, measure, and optimize for results.
Yesler has been recognized as a great place to work, and the awards keep rolling in. We've earned more than 19 Best Workplace Awards over the last decade, placement on the Inc. Magazine list of America's Fastest Growing Companies for five years in a row, and we were named one of the Top 50 B2B Marketing Agencies by ChiefMarketer in 2016 and 2017.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences, so we can ultimately be better together.
Our policies, practices, programs, activities and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, and internships are not based on a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Visit yesler.com to learn more, or follow us on Twitter @yeslerb2b.