Who is Wyze?
Wyze is a tech startup based in Kirkland, WA. We’re a team of innovators and tech geeks obsessed with making smart home products accessible to everyone. Our products are intuitive and easy to use, and we partner with our customers to add new features and continuously improve our products over time. We believe customers shouldn’t have to compromise – beautifully designed smart home products should enrich people’s lives and be something everyone can afford. We launched our first smart home camera, Wyze Cam, in October 2017. We also sell Wyze Cam Pan, a pan & tilt camera. User engagement is at the heart of everything that we do. It’s our way to help customers set up and use our products, and to gather feedback on how we can make them better.
What is this Opportunity?
The position will own the project delivery for our home security monitoring system. This person will take the responsibility to drive the project by defining timelines, collaborating with cross-functional teams, and reaching goals during the entire product lifecycle. The ideal candidate will have proven experience of consistent deliveries of successful projects in the home security industry.
- Manage and drive smart home security system project with lean methodology through the entire product development processes and product life cycle.
- Manage Agile (Kanban) software delivery practices and events, including planning, retrospective, backlog refinement, and estimation, and release planning. Identifies action items and tracks them to completion.
- Breaks down barriers for the project team, removes impediments and blockers, and enables team success.
- Deliver Results by partnering with the cross-functional teams on the delivery of standard work, best practices, tools, mechanisms, and cadences.
- Be able to deep dive into different issues at different levels of the project with superior communication, organizational, and management skills.
- BA/BS in Business, Information Technology, or Engineering.
- 3+ years of experience in consumer-market-based home security or smart home security industry as a project/program manager.
- Self-motivated and proactive with proven creative and critical thinking skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Excellent customer experience intuition.Proven successful record with delivering consumer-facing hardware and software products from start to finish.
- Experience in metrics-driven user behavior analysis.
- Experience writing clear and concise product requirements documents.
- Results and deadline-driven.
- Motivated self-starter and detail-oriented.
- At your best in a startup environment.
- Project Manager Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification preferred.
- Active and passionate participant in Smart Home products.
- Entrepreneurial drive and passion for innovations.
Ready to be part of #teamwyze? Then please send us your resume or detailed Linkedin profile. We also love covers letters that tell us all the amazing things you can do!
Lastly and incredibly important to us: we are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity as well as inclusion at Wyze. We are fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all employees and all applicants for employment. That’show we do things!
Read Full Job Description