Project Manager at RealSelf
About the Role:
RealSelf is looking for a Project Manager to join the Consumer Marketing team. The Project Manager is responsible for setting and tracking timelines, resources, requirements and execution for consumer marketing projects from initiation to completion. The Project Manager is the go-to-person to get accurate, consistent and timely information and keep all internal stakeholders working towards on-time delivery of projects.
The Project Manager who joins the team should be passionate about the beauty/aesthetics category, and be ready to jump into a fast-paced, dynamic tech environment.
In this role you will:
- Develop and maintain project plans, identify resource needs, and manage project schedules; collaborate effectively across teams to define goals and commitment to timelines and deliverables.
- Traffic projects, gather requirements and specs, track costs, approvals, and project completion for the in-house Creative Team (video, design, production). Set expectations stakeholders and handle prioritization for work that comes through for Creative Team.
- Collaborate with the consumer marketing cross-functional teams through the implementation and adoption of new tools and processes to facilitate the management of projects and marketing assets.
- Source, negotiate and manage external creative vendors including photographers, video production and creative contractors.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets per the marketing plan.
- Facilitate project-related team meetings (e.g. kick-offs, status, reviews), communicating action steps. Ensure all stakeholders have up to date, day to day reports and project milestones.
You may be the right fit if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree and minimum 5 years relevant experience at a creative agency or in-house studio. Project Management Certification desired, but not required.
- Successfully developed and implemented new work processes or process improvements for cross functional marketing projects.
- Strong organization and communication skills including the ability to offer unique creative solutions, manage and negotiate the expectations of the team and stakeholders.
- Ability to drive high levels of design production performance in a high-velocity and high-volume work environment.
- Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.).
- Detailed knowledge of workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department.
- Ability to use data and metrics to measure the performance and efficiency of design efforts, determine improvements and innovations, and to support project requests from partner teams
Travel is not anticipated for this role
The RealSelf office sits in a historic Pioneer Square building. Employees also have the option to bring their dogs to work!
RealSelf.com is the leading consumer destination in the $32B US medical aesthetics market. We make it easy to get the information and deep support needed to make confident purchase decisions. Since 2006 our authentic stories, unbiased ratings, and expert answers from board-certified doctors have helped millions of people explore treatments and decisions that range from laser skin resurfacing to highly considered cosmetic surgery. With the backing of world-class investors we’re growing RealSelf into a global business with a broad range of services. Come join our super talented and passionate team!
Check out our realselflife Instagram account to keep up on company updates and learn more about life at RealSelf.
RealSelf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.