The Qualtrics XM Platform™ is a system of action that helps businesses to attract customers who stay longer and buy more, to engage and empower employees to do the best work of their lives, to develop breakthrough products people love, and to build a brand people can’t imagine living without.
Joining Qualtrics means becoming part of a team bold enough to chase breakthrough experiences - like building a technology that will be a force for good. A team committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion because of a conviction that every voice holds value, with a vision for representation that matches the world around us and inclusion that far exceeds it. You could belong to a team whose values center on transparency, being all in, having customer obsession, acting as one team, and operating with scrappiness. All so you can do the best work of your career.
We believe every interaction is an opportunity. Are we yours?
As Regional Head of Delivery for Americas XM, you will combine a passion for developing and leading teams with solving complex business and technical problems. You’ll also drive customer obsession by helping define and execute best practices to be trusted advisors to our clients, partnering with them to define how Experience Management will help solve their most critical business challenges and delivering on that vision by building and improving XM programs on Qualtrics.
You should have a strong interest in (1) building high performing teams, (2) driving operational best practices, (3) expanding experience management adoption, (4) building and supporting a robust partner ecosystem, and (5) providing a world class customer experience to our enterprise customers.
The successful applicant will be astute at how application of the right technology can solve the most critical business challenges and be a dynamic leader who has experience building and running teams in a professional services environment. The successful person will be involved in the full life cycle: (1) Pre-sales, (2) Post-sale solution delivery (3) Ongoing customer services.
Why we need you
- As a high-growth SaaS company, our team is migrating enterprise clients onto our platform at a rapid pace.
- As the creator of the Experience Management category, we are constantly innovating our product and services offerings to reimagine what is possible and bring it to reality with our clients.
- We are looking for a leader to manage this dynamic services organization, while partnering closely with other departments, including Product, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, and Support, to ensure every client realizes the business outcomes possible from a world-class Experience Management program.
Who you are
- An important part of the global Delivery leadership team, solving problems before they arise.
- Comfortable managing scale in a company currently in hyper-growth.
- A deep understanding of software implementations, ideally in SAAS environment
- Managing/leading large teams/practices in fast paced environments / large consultancies, with proven success managing teams of customer-centric, curious, bright, energetic people
- Data driven person who is energized by finding a solution to a problem.
- A natural program manager, with the discipline, methodology background, and cadence to ensure that multiple projects are moving forward successfully and consistently.
- A seasoned manager with at least 10 years of Professional Services experience; with a minimum of 6 years managing large scale teams and managers.
- Someone with the ability to discuss technical concepts and adapt them to solve business solutions.
- A team player who creates a culture that understands that our internal standards and expectations need to be higher than our customers and partners.
- A company leader who will ensure Qualtrics does not forget about our core values or importance of diversity as we scale.
What you do
- Hire, develop, and retain professional services team members including senior managers, Program Architects, Technology Consultants and Solution Architects.
- Own the P&L for Qualtrics’ largest Delivery region.
- Manage the estimation of work and the utilization and assignment of resources to ensure smooth and effective on-boarding for all customers.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and with the highest consistent quality, while ensuring that customer expectations are always aligned.
- Hire, develop, and manage employees and ensure that they can and do achieve their individual targets.
- Enable team to drive scalable change in a period where we are in hyper-growth in both customers and the delivery team
- Develop and maintain deep customer relationships.
- Serve an executive sponsor, steering committee member, and escalation point for key enterprise clients to ensure best-in-class customer management.
- Lead key global and cross-functional strategic initiatives to improve our product and services offerings and capabilities.
- Serve as a role model in knowledge, best practice sharing, proactive actions, and creative problem-solving activities.