Renovation Project Manager
Founded in October 2015, with headquarters in Seattle, WA, FlyHomes is a real estate and fintech company focused on making home buying seamless, transparent, and fun. Since then, FlyHomes has continued to rapidly scale its team, focusing on helping buyers across Seattle, San Francisco Bay Area, Chicago, and new emerging marketplaces to purchase more than $300M in homes annually.
About the job:
We are looking for a Renovation Project Manager to the Flyhomes team! As a Renovation Project Manager, you'll coordinate key facets of the logistics involved in the renovation and repair of homes in our marketplace. You’ll work with our customers, our vendors, and your teammates to raise the bar in real estate.
You will oversee renovations and use your amazing skill set to guide quality and efficiency expectations for each project. As a Renovation Project Manager, you will support the renovations team and facilitate communication across departments.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the projects assigned to your area
- Create and implement contractor scopes and budgets, including vendors
- Manage quality control checks in the field
- Work with the renovations coordinator to build out renovation and repair schedules
- Evaluate and respond to high priority situations on site
- Work well both individually and as part of a team, while exhibiting positive leadership qualities
- At least 2 years experience in real estate/construction/ renovations
- Strong technical and verbal communications skills
- Experience in management or a team lead role
- Operations, logistical background a plus
- Ability to forge and maintain positive relationships with vendors and subcontractors
- Familiarity with marketplace building codes and or processes
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to solve complex problems while keeping a cool head
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) plus company match
- Medical/dental/vision/life insurance packages to fit your needs ( Full-time employees)
- Commuter benefits
- Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
FlyHomes, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
FlyHomes, Inc. also participates in E-Verify. Upon hire, FlyHomes, Inc. will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S