Revenue Operations Program Manager at Skilljar
Skilljar, the leading platform for customer education, is seeking an additional Revenue Operations Program Manager to join our fast-growing team. The mission of Revenue Operations at Skilljar is to guide company strategy by leveraging data, processes and tools to drive repeatable, scalable and predictable processes. This individual will be responsible for improving our internal systems, change management procedures, and providing operational insights and analytics. Our current systems and processes are well established but have room for refinement. The ideal candidate is someone that thinks strategically and with scalability in mind.
Are you a motivated, experienced Sales Operations or Revenue Operations professional who has experience working strategically with go-to-market partners across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success? This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating Series B startup that has hundreds of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.Responsibilities
- Technology: Advise the revenue operations technology strategy and infrastructure while following industry-standard methodologies. Own the research and deployment of new software as well as integrations & maintenance to our existing Tech stack.
- Salesforce.com Administration: Assist in day-day operations and hands-on configuration of features including users, roles/profiles, custom objects, page layouts, custom fields, formulas, validations, process builder, flows & Lightning pages. Identify and implement potential improvements to the system where appropriate.
- RevOps Helpdesk: Help field inbound Revenue Operations helpdesk tickets from internal users (Sales, Customer Success and Marketing team members).
- Analytics: Design reports and impactful dashboards within Salesforce.com that provide insights to all levels of partners from managers to executives, collaborating with finance and other teams for more sophisticated reporting when needed.
- Documentation: Design and maintain detailed documentation of internal tools and standard operating procedures.
- Database Hygiene: Supervise, cleanse and maintain data quality within our prospect database, ensuring accurate data flow between all interconnected systems. Develop data taxonomies, contact auditing and de-duplication, data migrations, and overall database hygiene.
- Project management: Lead various interdepartmental projects and ensure they are delivered effectively and on time.
- Proven experience evaluating, implementing and administering B2B sales technology according to modern revenue and sales operations practices. Our current tech stack includes Salesforce, HubSpot, LeanData, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Demand Tools, Chili Piper, Intercom, Clearbit, and Chorus.
- Advanced expertise in Salesforce.com with at least one admin-level certification.
- Experience with Project Management philosophies including Agile and utilizing tools such as Jira and Confluence
- Experience leading or the rollout of a CPQ system within Salesforce highly desired.
- Proficiency with Excel and Google Sheets.
- Successful track record of being a partner to marketing, sales, and finance leadership, with the ability to prioritize and balance driving key business objectives with requirements across multiple departments.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, and Trilogy Equity Partners, Skilljar is building the Customer Education Platform of choice for mid to large-sized enterprises. Trusted by leading global enterprise organizations like Cisco and Verizon, Skilljar’s SaaS platform empowers Customer Training and Enablement teams to successfully onboard, engage, and retain customers and increase product adoption throughout the customer journey. We are a team of forward-thinking, passionate Skillets with Amazon roots and startup drive. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, and Colorado. Apply to join us!
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, and Colorado.