Sales Operations Analyst
- Plan and execute programs founded on data-based insights to develop processes, systems, and measures that optimize the customer acquisition and renewal processes.
- Identify, design, and implement improvements to the CRM (Salesforce) and other sales tools, as well as support the day-to-day operation and support of those tools to maximize productivity, financial management, and funnel visibility.
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer data taxonomies, lead and contact auditing and deduplication, data migrations, and overall database hygiene.
- Design documentation, reports, and actionable dashboards that provide insights to all levels of stakeholders from managers through executives, leveraging finance and other stakeholders for more advanced reporting when necessary.
- Support the leadership team with the development and operation of a framework for capacity planning, quota and target setting, forecasting, pipeline management, territory development, win/loss intelligence, compensation, productivity, attainment, and velocity.
- Forecast necessary changes in strategy, processes, and tools to ensure preparedness for future stages of growth, and balance the need for scalability with the need for flexibility.
- At least 3 years experience in Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, and/or Customer Success Operations within a fast-paced technology environment, ideally enterprise software and/or B2B SaaS.
- Administrator-level background in Salesforce.com with at least one Salesforce certification (i.e. Salesforce Admin Certification).
- Proven skills with a variety of Sales, Marketing and Customer Success tools and up-to-speed on modern revenue operations practices. Our current tech stack includes Salesforce, Outreach, LeanData, Hubspot, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Zoom & Chorus.
- Expertise across the full customer revenue journey (marketing automation, lead routing in an ABM/ABS environment, opportunity development, CPQ, billing, customer success).
- Successful track record of being a partner to marketing, sales, finance, and customer success leadership, with the ability to prioritize and balance driving key business objectives with requirements across multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with strong project management skills and impeccable business judgment.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.