Dropbox is looking for an exceptionally motivated Sales Operations Project Manager with razor sharp analysis skills to help our Sales team in our journey to reimagine our tools and processes, and become a truly customer-centric and focused organization that puts the voice and the needs of the customer(s) at the core of whatever we do. Working closely with our GTM leaders, individual sales and marketing stakeholders and cross-functional business partners, you will focus on implementing scalable processes and tools to help drive productivity and as well as the company’s growth. This role will also ensure long term stickiness and relevance, and extraction of ROI, from the tools & systems enhancements we make available to our global marketing and sales teams.
This is an individual contributor role that requires a deep understanding of sales and marketing processes, exceptional analytical skills, bias toward action, strong collaboration and communication skills. It will directly impact the scalability of our Go-to-Market organization and the acceleration of our sales business to help Dropbox achieve its vision and goals.
- Own the vision for Marketing and Sales technologies for your domain and ensure that it aligns with the overall product and company vision.
- Bring a strong knowledge of Sales and Marketing technology capabilities to advise when existing system functionality can be leveraged vs. custom build options
- Partner with Marketing, Sales and IT (who owns the technology stack including Salesforce.com) to build in-depth knowledge of our Go-to-Market systems landscape & business processes to better leverage our current tools and identify key opportunities for improvements
- Collect requirements, formulate business cases and assist with prioritization and feedback collection
- Assist with project scoping, business analysis & business testing from ideation to execution
- Drive process and business systems improvements by crafting business requirements, managing subsequent cross-functional request intakes and execution of end-to-end processes for Marketing and Sales initiatives.
- Manage risks, communicate project updates including timelines, risks, changes, and dependencies
- Lead as a cross-functional liaison to ideate scope and gather buy in
- Represent the needs of the Marketing and Sales teams in cross-functional process and project work
- 5+ years of previous Product Manager, Agile Product Owner, Business Owner, or Business Analyst experience specifically in the areas of marketing systems or related environments
- Experience with sales and marketing systems, customer relationship management tools, and related systems
- Experience in developing and/or executing sales and marketing technology programs, with experience around needs assessment and systems rollout in the sales and marketing space
- Strong aptitude for marketing & sales methodologies, processes & project management
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to work at all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand complex product functionality, design and technical issues, in order to drive the right priorities, trade-offs, and resolutions
- Prior experience in Agile/sprint development workflows preferred
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to roll sleeves up and get work done