Security Technical Product Manager at Remitly
At Remitly, we service over 3+ million customers around the globe and are inspired by our mission to accomplish our promise to immigrants in sending money across the world. We want to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.
About the Role
As the Technical Product Manager, you will report to the Engineering Manager of Security. You will be the technical leader to identify and implement changes that improve the security of services at Remitly.
- Embed with product teams and design roadmaps focused on increasing the products overall security
- Drive security related projects across the company defining goals and success criteria
- Help guide security policy and culture throughout the company
- 2+ years of experience working in security teams or as a security consultant
- 3+ years of experience in product or technical program management
- Experience architecting secure coding solutions with product teams
- Experience building product strategy, road-mapping, and prioritization
- Experience working with software development teams using the agile, lean, or kanban methodologies
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer