Senior Engagement Specialist at Expedia Group
As a Sr Engagement Specialist with Expedia, you will support through open communication and enabling teamwork to innovate standards and maintain high-quality output for our centrally-managed partners. You will work to improve efficiency, serve as a subject matter and process expert for a team and lead projects.
You are passionate about bringing people, technology and excellence together to deliver extraordinary client experiences. You spot opportunities to improve efficiency and naturally find yourself building project plans. You naturally inspire others to do their best work.
What you'll do:
- Engage with internal/external Stakeholders providing Central point of contact within assigned regions and teams
- Ensure quality of all case work (content and product accuracy) to ensure properties are selling effectively on our sites, following brand guidelines
- Create the development of global process documentation and help define the standards for excellence
- Creation of ad hoc partner reporting
- Project management/creation of Play by Play
- Manage EPS partner special projects (onboarding and maintenance)
- Work with external outsource vendor for outsourced task (Aegis)
- Work closely with Integration Team members to ensure an efficient onboarding mapping and pre requirement
- Work with Optimization Team to service on-going processes and product improvement
- Run centrally managed partners operations (key accounts and/or local hotel chain, VR, but not limited to) within assigned regions and teams
Who you are:
- Experience operating within multiple tools/data systems at a time and the ability to learn new software and technical processes quickly. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook with Salesforce a plus
- Knowledge of business operations, managing complexity, support and embrace change, strong training capacity, and relevant experience.
- Ability to lead and coordinate Projects/ Project Management Skills
- Proven customer-service and professional communication skills
- Excellent writing, spelling, and grammar skills, with strong attention to detail
- Experience using content management systems a plus
- Experience using Salesforce or similar customer relationship management platform.
Why join us:
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them the tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.
Expedia is committed to creating an inclusive work environment with a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.