Senior Implementation Manager at Skilljar (Seattle, WA)
Skilljar is seeking an experienced Implementation Manager to join our rapidly growing team. This person will be working directly with our clients to enable them to successfully implement Skilljar to achieve business goals. As part of a small team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to work closely with new customers to project manage the onboarding process and provide tactical and strategic guidance to achieve the quickest time to value.
We’re looking for a motivated, self-starter who is comfortable wearing multiple hats and thrives in a dynamic environment. You must be nimble, highly-collaborative, and able to think on your feet. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly accelerating startup that has dozens of Fortune 1000 and mid-market clients on its roster.Responsibilities
- Proactively manage customer relationships from sales handoff to successful implementation. Understand customer use cases and provide expertise on how Skilljar can be leveraged to meet and exceed these goals.
- Organize and coordinate customer onboarding and training through virtual web conferences and help documentation.
- Act as a project manager by setting implementation expectations, managing project plans in partnership with customer champion(s), and coordinating customer teams to drive success through implementation.
- Collect customer product requests and drive agile prioritization through Skilljar’s development process. Provide ongoing recommendations and serve as the voice of the customer to internal teams.
- Act as a subject matter expert of the Skilljar product to drive product adoption.
- Serve as the primary contact for all customer-facing support and service issues during implementation.
- Partner with Account Management, Customer Success, and Product Support teams to ensure customers are fully supported through the implementation process and beyond.
- Drive KPIs to measure and support overall customer health and success during the implementation phase of the Skilljar customer lifecycle.
- At least 3+ years in an implementation or similar role, preferably in an enterprise SaaS environment.
- Experience working with a smaller portfolio of large complex customers through the development and execution of multi-tiered launch strategies, or equivalent program deployments.
- Possesses a fundamental understanding of project management methodologies, including scoping, strategic consulting, issue & risk identification, and communication of overall project status.
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts to provide guidance with implementation and solutions to include familiarity with Single Sign-On, APIs, and other integrations.
- Effective at building, maintaining, and growing relationships with senior leadership at large, established companies.
- Able to effectively manage and prioritize workload to include driving implementation projects for several customers at a time while addressing each customer’s unique needs.
- Communicate effectively via phone, web conference, and in writing, and exceptional interpersonal skills with a broad range of external and internal teams.
- Can thrive in a fast-paced, highly ambiguous environment. Startup experience a major plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent years of relevant experience required.
- US work authorization and criminal background check are required.
- Comprehensive Medical Coverage: Skilljar pays 100% of our employee premiums for medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance. (PTO and family leave)
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance and trust our employees to take the time off they need to bring their A-game to work.
- Benefits Package: Skilljar employees receive a monthly technology reimbursement for remote work, 401K savings plan, stock options, and access to an Employee Assistance Program.
- Inclusive Culture: We are intentional about creating a culture that is fun and inclusive. Join us for Fun Committee events, trivia nights, Bingo, and more!
Backed by prominent financial institutions, including Mayfield, Shasta Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners, and Insight Partners, Skilljar is the leading enterprise customer training platform, transforming the way organizations onboard, engage, and retain their customers. Trusted by leading global companies like Slack, Tableau, Liberty Mutual, Cisco, Verizon, and U-Haul, Skilljar provides the essential tools and foundation for successful customer and partner engagement and enablement.
We are a team of bright, dedicated Skillets with startup drive and a passion for education. Headquartered in Seattle, WA, Skilljar is currently operating remotely, with employees based in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, Arizona, and Florida.