Senior Manager, Clinical Business Processes (Healthcare Technology)
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that dramatically improves the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of contact to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves 70 and higher Net Promoter Scores, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation’s 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, visit accolade.com.Job Description
The Senior Manager, Clinical Business Processes is responsible for ensuring that clinical product improvements and third party services are fully integrated into business process execution. This role will work with Product Managers, Data Analytics, Third-Party Relationship Owners and Operations Leaders to ensure that business requirements are understood and associated processes are well defined, understood and evolving to reflect Accolade strategic direction and new technology enablement.
A day in the life…
- Liaise/work with Product Management to ensure that processes are optimized within the technology. Working within the product and clinical process vision, design new methods to support more effective delivery of Accolade services to members via Accolade Clinical Health Assistant support or self-service
- Participate in all stages of the development lifecycle (requirements through rollout), ensuring that process requirements are understood and adopted by both Product and Operations
- Develop, implement and monitor operational processes to ensure members effectively and efficiently receive the appropriate guidance and support. Review and maintain clinical operations process documentation
- Work with Operations leadership to evaluate and refine current processes in order to drive enhanced Clinical Accolade Health Assistant productivity, efficiency and best possible outcomes for our members
- Liaise with data analytics to cultivate predictive analytics to improve healthcare outcomes and reduce member and Customer spend
- Lead the process integration for third-party partners, ensuring partner offerings are understood by Accolade Health Assistants and appropriately presented to members. Define data integration requirements to be built into Accolade products
- Ensure process execution and all process improvement activities are grounded in data/measurement that accurately and appropriately reports performance and outcomes
- Apply population health anaylysis into clinical process/content development and design in order to achieve desired health outcomes
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Nursing or Health Informatics
- 7+ years experience with business process improvements/re-engineering and/or health informatics
- Successful leadership of 2+ cross-functional projects that impacted clinical workflows
- Experience with technical project management methodologies; preferably trained in Lean, Six Sigma or other similar improvement methodologies
- Able to function well in loosely structured situations; works effectively in uncertain situations
- Healthcare experience; solid understanding of the healthcare ecosystem preferred
- Effectively handles multiple projects/activities at the same time, influencing results in a matrixed organization
- Data driven; works comfortably with data to ensure accurate and complete measurement of results and identification of opportunities to drive targeted outcomes
- Experience with process tools (Visio, Lucidchart) and reporting/analytics tools
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.