At Remitly, we help immigrant communities around the world send over $6 billion a year to their loved ones. Sending money is faster, easier, and costs less with our all-digital money transfer platform. Our vision is to transform the lives of immigrants and their families by providing the most trusted financial service products on the planet. At Remitly, your work has a direct and positive impact on people around the globe. Your work matters, every day.The Role.
Reporting to our VP, Brand you will lead and scale the Creative Project Management function, developing scalable structure and processes that help us achieve outstanding results. You have experience hiring anad managing the Creative project management team in an in-house or agency setting. You understand marketing channels and formats and bring solid expertise ensuring excellent marketing creative across channels.
What You'll Do:
- Develop programs, tools, and process improvements to increase transparency and efficiency
- Partner with and support the Creative Director and team to focus on creative
- Lead project and resource management on daily management of creative projects: gather meaningful input, scope projects, manage timelines, communicate progress
- Guide weekly meetings with teams to provide recommendations on casting of projects, allocation of resources and hiring
- Gather needed input, facilitate discussion and scope creative workload for the next quarter, half-year
- Manage a high-functioning Project Management team, including headcount planning and budgeting
- Be an essential contact with teams across the organization including legal, compliance, product, and operations
- Monitor the workload of the creative teams allocated to all projects to guide effectiveness and efficiencies
- You have 7+ years Creative project management experience within a marketing department or agency. CAPM or PMP would be ideal
- You patiently mentor less experienced team members in the creative process to ensure success across teams
- You develop scalable processes that ensure best practices in creative projects and resource management
- Use workflow/project management tools – Workamajig, Airtable or similar
- You love planning, organization, solving problems, and enjoy collaborating in a team environment
- You develop plans and tracking deadlines for complex deliverables
- BA or BS Degree in Business, Marketing, Economics, Communications or a related field
Who we are
- Remitly is a group of passionate people working to make international payments easier and more transparent on both the web and mobile devices. We are seeking team members to join us that want to make a difference and change an industry. We pride ourselves on aiming high and delivering results, data being at the heart of everything we do, and encouraging our team to own business decisions and outcomes. Sound like the place for you? Join us.
- Unlimited paid time off
- Health, dental, and vision benefits + 401k plan with company matching
- Company contributions to your HSA or FSA plan, if you choose one
- Continuing education and corridor travel benefits
- Scholars program
Remitly is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal employment opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental principle at Remitly. We are committed to nondiscrimination across our global organization and in all of our business operations. Employment is determined based upon personal capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharge/veteran, pregnancy (including a woman’s potential to get pregnant, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability (including the use of a trained dog guide or service animal), HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Remitly is an E-Verify Employer