West Monroe isn’t a startup consulting firm, but we act like one.
From day one, our people have the opportunity to make a definitive personal impact for their clients and their careers. What does this mean? It means we seek out the best of the best, and then we challenge them to make us better.
If you are looking to be a “behind the scenes” technologist, this isn’t the place for you. We celebrate driven professionals who thrive in a collaborative environment. Our consultants work on front lines – partnering with clients to deliver game changing solutions in the most dynamic industries.
Think you’re up to the challenge?
We are currently seeking a talented Senior Manager to join our Corporate Strategic Growth team to help drive our new partner strategy nationwide. This role can be based out of Seattle or Chicago. You are someone with significant experience building and developing core relationships with a variety of software, services and data partners with experience building alliances. As this is a new role, you’ll need to bring your entrepreneurial spirit and passion to bring this capability to life. Core to this role is identifying new, strategic, and potentially untraditional partners to drive significant growth. This role will support West Monroe’s overall relationship with strategic partners including executive alignment, execution and achievement of planned business outcomes.
You’ll be part of a team in how it grows -and how much fun it’s having - as it has in the quality of the work we deliver. We enjoy our startup culture, and place high value in face-to-face time with our colleagues and team every Friday when we are not working with clients, partners or our teammates. As a Senior Manager at West Monroe, you will help set the direction for this growing organization.
What will you be doing?
- Identifying, developing and managing strategic partnerships aligned with our industry and functional go to market growth plans
- Developing a pipeline of potential partners based on research, client team feedback, and networking across the Venture Capital and Private Equity ecosystem
- Building and improving our research process and tools, to source the innovative growth partners aligned with our strategy
- In partnership with our industry and functional teams, drive partner-influenced services revenue, mind-share with partners and within West Monroe
- Lead the development of, and manage, joint business plans with strategic partners
- Collaborate and drive strategic partner programs with corporate functions (legal, finance, IT, training, etc.)
- Establish a regular cadence around pipeline and quarterly business reviews, including reporting partner scorecard and metrics
- Organizing regular business reviews to ensure strategic, operational and leadership alignment and commitment including monthly business reviews with West Monroe’s leadership, key accounts and practices
- Establish alliance agreements, as required, including teaming agreements, go-to-market agreements and other 3rd party agreements
Here’s what you need to bring to the table:
- 8+ years of Channel and/or Alliance creation, development and management experience
- A passionate and self-directed leader to drive revenue and growth with partners and generate new demand for West Monroe’s services
- Experience in creating, developing and implementing a partner model and program to create a strong ecosystem in which to grow and expand
- Cultivating new partner relationships, building a structured pipeline with a focus on strategic, durable partners
- History of fostering relationships with stakeholders, senior leaders and partners, as well a broader ecosystem of startups, Venture Capital and Private Equity Firms
- Experience in technology services, management consulting or Big 4 consulting
- Strong interpersonal relationship skills and an ability to interact, be credible, facilitate discussions and drive outcomes and commitments at the C level
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills with proven experience successfully articulating complex business and technical concepts to both senior level executives
- Ability to manage multiple opportunities, projects, and partners concurrently
- The ability to generate thoughtware and new innovative ideas related to partner offerings and serve as the point person between Marketing, Social Media and Visual Design (whitepapers, blogs, events, webinars, etc.)
- Upbeat, positive, transparent and engaging with a natural skill for developing professional relationships
- Operates with high integrity and credibility in the eyes of key individuals with whom s/he will work
- Growth-oriented, assertive and action-oriented, yet a team player who seeks and acts on input from others
- An understanding of partners and partner management, and experience and knowledge of both the services and software industry
- Experience in developing successful integrated marketing campaigns leveraging communication, lead generation, events, sales support/tech content development, and customer programs is a plus
- Strong project, program and change management experience
- Strong negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Ability to travel up to 40%
So, if you're looking for an opportunity to flex your consulting muscles in a high-energy, team-oriented environment where you own your career, we'd love to hear from you.
Think you've got what it takes? Join our team and make us better.