Senior Operations Manager
Pro.com is actively seeking Senior Operations Manager at its Seattle Headquarters to oversee the business operations of all projects in construction - this role is pivotal to ensuring the success of our mission. Pro.com is a fast-growing, venture-backed construction general contractor that is unique in the space because of its broad use of technology to serve customer needs. We are currently building a team of general contractors, project managers, software engineers, and support staff with the vision of improving every aspect of home services delivery; improving lives by improving homes.
As a senior operations manager for project delivery, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the construction team has the tools, systems and processes in place to effectively manage projects from the start of construction to completion. This role requires the ability to develop a vision for a scalable operational program, and the operational experience and drive to implement and manage the program to drive results. This role also requires the ability to work cross functional teams - in particular working with construction team and the product team to develop solutions that enhance our ability to deliver projects on time, on spec and on budget.
- Develop vision for and implement a comprehensive program to drive best-in-class construction project operations
- Develop measurement mechanisms to determine and report on project delivery - in particular ensuring that there is accurate measurement around project quality, schedule and budget
- Develop and streamline all of the current processes, tools, systems, documents and standards used in the project delivery process to ensure an exceptional and consistent customer experience
- Manage communications to the construction team and ensure understands and adopts all processes; work with other supporting teams to coordinate initiatives with construction team
- Work to systematically drive continuous improvement in the delivery process to become more efficient and exceed customer expectations
- Report on project delivery outcomes to management team
- Work with product/platform stakeholders and construction team to define and continuously improve the project management tools
- 10+ years of experience in operations, ideally in a field with similarly complex, multi-month customer transactions
- Outcome-oriented with strong bias for creating a sustainable process
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - ability to build relationships and work effectively cross functionally
- Experience with developing and managing large scale programs with multiple stakeholders
- Track record building and scaling operations programs
- Proven experience of implementing Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies in processes
- Track record of building and leading teams - both directly and indirectly
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Change management
- MBA or other advanced degrees
- Operational excellence certification (e.g. Lean or 6 sigma)
- Experience in the construction industry
Qualified? Interested in learning more? Please take a moment to share your information below so we can start a conversation!