Senior Operations Manager at Pro.com
Pro.com is actively seeking Senior Operations Manager (Project Delivery Operations) to join our team at our Seattle Headquarters. We want you to oversee the business operations of all projects in construction - where you will be pivotal to ensuring the success of our mission. We are a fast-growing, venture-backed construction general contractor that is unique in the space because of its broad use of technology to serve customer needs.
Attractions to the job:
The senior operations manager role offers you the advantage to work on ensuring that the construction team has the tools, systems, and processes in place to effectively manage projects from the start of construction to completion. You will have the opportunity to develop a vision for a scalable operational program and creating the operational experience and drive to implement and manage the program to drive results. This role also requires the ability to work with cross-functional teams - in particular working with the construction team and the product team to develop solutions that enhance our ability to deliver projects on time, on spec and on budget.
What will you do:
- You get the opportunity to develop a vision for and implement a comprehensive program to drive best-in-class construction project operations.
- We will ask you to create measurement mechanisms to determine and report on project delivery - in particular ensuring that there is accurate measurement around project quality, schedule, and budget.
- We want you to devise and streamline all of the current processes, tools, systems, documents, and standards used in the project delivery process to ensure an exceptional and consistent customer experience.
- You will manage communications to the construction team and ensure understands and adopts all processes; work with other supporting teams to coordinate initiatives with the construction team.
- Work to systematically drive continuous improvement in the delivery process to become more efficient and exceed customer expectations.
- You will report on project delivery outcomes to the management and executive team
- You embrace and facilitate our team's cross-functional collaboration with product/platform stakeholders and the construction team to define and continuously improve the project management tools.
How do you qualify?
- You bring with you 10+ years of experience in operations, ideally in a field with similarly complex and multi-month customer transactions.
- You have proven experience in implementing Lean and/or Six Sigma methodologies in processes.
- We know you are outcome-oriented with a strong bias for creating a sustainable process.
- You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build meaningful relationships and work effectively cross-functionally.
- Demonstrated experience with developing and managing large scale programs with multiple stakeholders
- You come with a track record in building and scaling operations programs.
- You also bring your vast knowledge of building and leading teams - both directly and indirectly.
- You are a strong problem-solver and like tackling new challenges.
- An affinity utilizing data analysis and interpretation.
- Change management
- MBA or other advanced degrees
- Operational excellence certification (e.g. Lean or six sigma)
- Experience in the construction industry
If you are qualified and excited, let's start a conversation. Please take a second to share a little about yourself and submit your resume.