Senior Partner Enablement Adoption Manager at ServiceNow
ServiceNow is making the world of work, work better for people. Our cloud‑based platform and solutions deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity for employees and the enterprise. We're growing fast, innovating faster, and making an impact on our customers' and employees' lives in significant and important ways. With over 6,900 customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2020 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies.®
We’re looking for people who are ready to jump right in and help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better.
Learn more on Life at Now blog and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.Job Description
Come join the Training, Alliance-enablement, Certification Organization (TACO), part of the Customer & Partner Group, and help us become the defining enterprise software partner ecosystem of the 21st century. Together we will scale the ServiceNow community with a robust and simple Partner Enablement plan to deliver exceptional value to our shared customers.
The Senior Partner Enablement Adoption Manager will proactively enhance the fourth tier in ServiceNow’s Partner Enablement Cycle – comprised of Partner Enablement Strategy, Regional Enablement, Partner Enablement Offerings, and Partner Enablement Adoption. She or he will be responsible for ensuring that the ServiceNow Partners are widely adopting existing and new Partner offerings with content, programs, initiatives, and alignment to boost successful outcomes.
Reporting to the Director, Partner Enablement Adoption, this individual will bring creativity and a fearless and nimble approach to the way we solve complex partner enablement adoption challenges in an extremely fast paced organization. In this role, she or he will work in lock step with ServiceNow stakeholders on a variety of programs aimed at ensuring that we continually bring a Partner’s growth success to life holistically for the ServiceNow Partner community.
This role requires a well-rounded individual who has excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, proven experience in stakeholder engagement and management, as well as a proven track record in driving and executing programs. Excellent project management, solid technical skills and broad execution capabilities will be required.
A strong ability to drive, collaborate, and manage a wide range of program initiatives is a must. This person will be capable of working in a fast-paced environment and will be passionate about enabling others. They will have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to work independently.
If you have a stellar background in consultancy/project management and tech, a passion for change, and an ability to work effectively with a diverse and driven global team, then we’d love to hear from you.
· Use program management skills and tools to independently manage multiple small to medium scale projects from initiation through delivery.
· Create a prescriptive approach for how we drive adoption and consumption of partner programs and initiatives from a Partner Enablement standpoint, implementing best practices and processes to rinse and repeat with new programs.
· Develop programs that always think about Partners and how they can be enabled to be an extension of our ServiceNow team, leading with Partner first messaging and value statements.
· Create persona-based prescriptions for how to best understand and consume Partner Programs and initiatives based on the Partner Business Matrix.
· Successfully align with the extended Alliance and Channels Ecosystem (ACE) organization for cross-functional effectiveness to ensure a holistic Partner adoption plan and approach, as well as tight alignment with the broader Training and Certification teams to collaborate on solving for Partner quality gaps.
· Champion and drive value-based customer success by defining and enabling the adoption of the Now Value partner offering in close collaboration with the rest of the Customer & Partner Organization stakeholders.
· Evaluate, identify, and solve for opportunities across the Partner Enablement offering where we can simplify the way we engage with our Partners by using new or existing programs, scaling up or scaling down programs, and bringing to the table ecosystem best practices.
· Use data and analysis to quantify and report out progress across the Partner Enablement Adoption spectrum on the impact of our initiatives.
· Establish fluent channels of feedback, participation & support from both internal and external organizations and stakeholders.
· 7+ years Project/Program Management experience while rolling out large scale program change and adoption.
· At least 5+ years relevant technical experience in a software company.
· Experience enabling strategic scale and growth in an SI Partner Ecosystem preferred.
· Success working in an agile format taking in real-time feedback from internal and external stakeholders while moving efforts along toward a deliverable.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully drive (Partner) adoption of programs and offerings that span functions.
· Effective communicator; able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing.
· Strong people skills, with distinctive ability to motivate and influence people in a highly ambiguous, matrixed global organization.
· Have been a part of high-growth company while bringing to the table an infectious enthusiasm for work.
· Self-motivation to roll up your sleeves and create your own innovative path in a fast-paced environment.
· Focus on results while being able to identify the few key things that matter and drive action to see improvements.
· Ensures accountability by holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
· Uses compelling arguments that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of the partner community to gain the support and commitment of others.
· Passion for Partners and the ServiceNow Community.
· Bachelors or equivalent a must; PMP a plus.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at +1 (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.