Senior Problem Manager at ServiceNow
Work matters. It’s where we spend a third of our lives. And the workplace of the future is going to be a great place. We’re dedicated to bringing that to life for people everywhere. That’s why we put people at the heart of everything we do.
People matter. Our people have a passion for learning, building, and innovating. Whether you’re an engineer, a sales professional, a finance professional, or anything in-between, our roles aim to provide each person with meaningful impact and plenty of space to grow.
This role is specific to the identification and removal of problems within our environment. Senior Problem Managers play an integral part in ServiceNow’s success and we work closely with Development and Customer Support and ensure the business is clear on our remediation path as well as any business impact to our customers.
What you get to do in this role:
- Ensure prioritization, planning, and execution of problems achieves the best results for the company and our customers.
- Develop and implement evidence-driven process improvement initiatives across the organization.
- Contribute to the design of the Problem Management process, data modeling and reporting, policies, and procedures.
- Provide training, coaching and guidance to internal teams, growing problem management best practices throughout the organization.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5 years of experience with Problem Management and the ability to demonstrate an in depth knowledge of Problem Management processes in a dynamic cloud service environment
- Strong understanding or experience supporting Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Ability to effectively communicate within a team environment and across organizational levels to include co-workers, managers, and customers
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and very strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to communicate the right level of detail to the right audience
- Ability to work independently or with a team and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with strong technical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly
Nice to have:
- Have working knowledge and applied skills in ITIL, preferably ITIL v3, Change, Incident and Problem Management
- Use of query and report generating logic or MS Excel experience for data research and analysis tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or related discipline
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.