Senior Problem Manager
Business Analyst – Problem Management
Location: Kirkland, WA
ServiceNow is changing the way people work. With a service-orientation toward the activities, tasks and processes that make up day-to-day work life, we help the modern enterprise operate faster and be more scalable than ever before.
We’re disruptive. We work hard, but try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are highly adaptable and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our product and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better.
What you get to do in this role:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Problem Manager to be part of the team responsible for driving business success. You will play a key role as the company develops and implements the processes and technologies that will continue to enable us to provide the highest quality service to our rapidly growing customer base.
- Ensure prioritization, planning, and execution of problems achieves the best results for the company and our customers
- Develop and implement evidence-driven process improvement initiatives across the organization
- Contribute to the design of the Problem Management process, data modeling and reporting, policies, and procedures
- Provide training, coaching and guidance to internal teams, growing problem management best practices throughout the organization
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
- 5 years of experience with Problem Management and the ability to demonstrate an in depth knowledge of Problem Management processes in a dynamic cloud service environment
- Strong understanding or experience supporting Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Ability to effectively communicate within a team environment and across organizational levels to include co-workers, managers, and customers
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, and very strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to communicate the right level of detail to the right audience
- Ability to work independently or with a team and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Self-starter with strong technical skills and ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Have working knowledge and applied skills in ITIL, preferably ITIL v3, Change, Incident and Problem Management
- Use of query and report generating logic or MS Excel experience for data research and analysis tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in technical field or related discipline
We provide competitive compensation, generous benefits and a professional atmosphere. This is a very collaborative and inclusive work environment where individuals strong on aptitude and attitude will have an opportunity to grow their professional careers through working with some of the most advanced technology and talented developers in the business.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity, or veteran status. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at (408) 501-8550, or [email protected] for assistance.