Senior Process Solutions Manager at Expedia Group
Expedia is seeking a Sr. Process Solutions Manager within the Enablement Solutions organization of Lodging Partner Services (LPS). This position sits within the Process Solutions Team and is a critical support role that uses continuous improvement, lean, and project management principals to execute on initiatives. The Sr. Process Solutions Manager directly supports the LPS strategy and operational plans. It requires the incumbent to collaborate and partner globally and across different teams and organizations. It is critical to understand business needs and translate those into requirements and build scale-able solutions for the future. This position requires the individual to tailor messages to various audiences to obtain consensus, sign-off, and manage change effectively in a fast changing and diverse organization. The Sr. Process Solutions Manager reports to the Senior Manager in the Process Solutions team.What You’ll Do:
- Identify and deliver on opportunities driving partner and agent experience improvement, operational efficiency/excellence globally, yet locally relevant
- Analyze, measure, and interpret data and key business metrics to understand and observe process variation, opportunities, and improvement
- Define strategy for owned areas and define program roadmaps, setting realistic expectations of project delivery, identify resource bottlenecks and gaps, and cross team dependencies.
- Develop operational processes, policies, and procedures that align to LPS strategic and operational plans minimizing effort, hand-offs, waste (lean), and reducing complexity in the organization
- Actively manage relationships with global and regional leaders across all organizations managing change, communication, business requirements, and agent experience.
- Influence business strategy and decisions
- Evangelize the culture of support, continuous improvement, lean principals and processes, and advocate for customer/partner experience as well as agent experience.
- 8+ Years work experience in related fields: Program Management, Product Management, Agile Project Management, Lean Six Sigma Black or Green Belt, Senior Consultant, or Senior Business Level Analyst roles
- Proven experience leading cross-functional complex initiatives improving processes, employee experience, and customer/partner experience
- Proven ability to build and manage key relationships as well as influence change without position of authority
- Proven experience in utilizing project management principles and applicable methodologies to lead and deliver on projects having broad/strategic impacts
- Knowledge and application of change management methodologies including using a variety of change frameworks
- Service Design experience a plus
- Contact Center management, technology, and operations experience is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
- Travel industry experience a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in business, technology or related areas
Expedia Group recognizes our success is dependent on the success of our people. We are the world's travel platform, made up of the most knowledgeable, passionate, and creative people in our business. Our brands recognize the power of travel to break down barriers and make people's lives better – that responsibility inspires us to be the place where exceptional people want to do their best work, and to provide them to tools to do so.
Whether you're applying to work in engineering or customer support, marketing or lodging supply, at Expedia Group we act as one team, working towards a common goal; to bring the world within reach. We relentlessly strive for better, but not at the cost of the customer. We act with humility and optimism, respecting ideas big and small. We value diversity and voices of all volumes. We are a global organization but keep our feet on the ground so we can act fast and stay simple. Our teams also have the chance to give back on a local level and make a difference through our corporate social responsibility program, Expedia Cares.
If you have a hunger to make a difference with one of the most loved consumer brands in the world and to work in the dynamic travel industry, this is the job for you.
Our family of travel brands includes: Brand Expedia®, Hotels.com®, Expedia® Partner Solutions, Egencia®, trivago®, HomeAway®, Orbitz®, Travelocity®, Wotif®, lastminute.com.au®, ebookers®, CheapTickets®, Hotwire®, Classic Vacations®, Expedia® Media Solutions, CarRentals.com™, Expedia Local Expert®, Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, SilverRail Technologies, Inc., ALICE and Traveldoo®.#li-my2