Senior Program Manager, Carrier Lifecycle and Experience
Convoy, one of the fastest growing startups in the U.S., is transforming the $800 billion trucking industry. Convoy offers the world’s largest companies the best option for moving their freight through its network of thousands of technology-connected trucking companies. Shippers get instant quotes, real-time GPS tracking on all shipments, and actionable business analytics to improve their supply chain. Trucking companies get access to free tools and resources that allow them to find loads they want, drive fuller trucks, and get paid quickly. Convoy is growing quickly and hiring in every area. Come join a company that is literally moving the world forward!
Founded in 2015, Convoy is backed by this century’s leading disruptors, including the founders and CEOs of Amazon, Salesforce, eBay, Linkedin, Expedia, Dropbox, KKR, Starbucks, Google, and others.
You are an experienced lifecycle manager who is ready to apply their skills to a new challenge. You will be a crucial member of our Carrier Strategy and Operations team, focused on Carrier Engagement, and working closely across many teams, including product, marketing, and design to design an industry leading carrier experience. You will drive engagement of our existing carrier community (truck driving companies) and help them grow the share of their business run through Convoy. You will drive the growth of carrier engagement campaigns to help build supply where Convoy needs it the most, engage and educate our existing carriers, and work to bring carriers back onto the app. You will be the voice of our existing carriers, ensuring the right product fit to fuel growth of our carrier base. You’re not afraid to roll up your sleeves to get things done in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
You will take responsibility of:
- Create and optimize the end-to-end carrier lifecycle experience
- You will direct the success of your programs and lifecycle migration, as well as report on the results across many stakeholders and with leadership
- Work closely with the marketing, product, incentive, and loyalty teams to drive a pipeline of experiments, improvements and programs to drive carrier engagement
- Dive deep into the data, as well as being the voice for carriers, to deliver industry leading carrier experiences
- Develop, measure and drive KPIs to measure lifecycle progression and success of programs and campaigns.
- Identify patterns and insights that can shape the direction and priorities for the business
- Create written documentation to communicate experiments and program success with the rest of the team, company, and senior leadership
- Initiate and take on ownership of new programs in the future (we’re a startup and our strategy is growing quickly!)
You will have the following experience:
- At least 5+ years of experience in a lifecycle, analyst, or product role
- Startup, tech, or freight brokerage experience a plus
- Embodiment of Convoy’s company values
- Self-motivated; willing to be proactive and take initiative on open-ended projects with little oversight
- Data driver, experienced with SQL. You are able to shape and understand the data, find key insights, and run experiments. You will also work with our business analyst to dive deep. Past experience building data models like customer lifetime value.
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
- Collaborative approach and positive attitude. We’re a tight-knit team!
Convoy is an equal-opportunity employer and we welcome applicants from all backgrounds. If you’re a passionate team player who wants to have an outsized impact on a diverse and dynamic team, we’d love to hear from you!
Read Full Job Description