Senior Program Manager- Construction
EagleView is transforming the way companies use data about the physical world by delivering more accuracy and context in a constantly changing environment. EagleView imagery reveals the finest and most important details, and computer vision helps companies gain actionable insights into any location-from anywhere. By delivering timely, comprehensive answers to complex questions, EagleView helps professionals make informed decisions for the present and future.
As the company expands into new markets and continues to pioneer the use of aerial imagery and machine learning, the organization is looking for an analytical and energetic self-starter who is passionate about understanding customer pain points and market opportunities, and enjoys developing data-informed value propositions, to successfully bring new solutions to market for a variety of commercial customers.
EagleView is hiring a Senior Program Manager for our Construction product team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving end to end scope for large complex projects that span multiple cross-functional teams. EagleView's construction products provide valuable insights into property measurements and condition, allowing contractors to evaluate and quote a job without a site visit. EagleView's mobile applications further improve the contractor workflow by providing critical information and visualization tools in an easy to use mobile app.
- Manage overall product lifecycle, from cradle to grave
- Identify gaps that need to be filled to drive development progress, and increase efficiency and collaboration across cross-functional teams
- Develop comprehensive plans of action to strategically fill the identified gap areas
- Establish new workflows and implement them in ways that remove friction and allow scalability, efficiency and creativity across the product development lifecycle
- Efficiently manage the complete product lifecycle for all kinds of projects (S, L, XL) from concept to launch
- Prepare for product reviews with partners and senior leadership by driving agendas, goals, FAQs and presentation strategy
- Manage critical launch milestones and engage with Go To Market (GTM) to execute GTM strategy with sales, operations, and partners
- Evangelize and support a unified and holistic Product Development Process across the organization
- Communicates with confidence and demonstrates strategic and technical mastery of their platform area when interacting with executives, peers, customers, and partners.
- Takes action to drive issues to resolution.
- Inspires teams to over-achieve in a fast-paced, distributed environment.
- Collaborates across product management and engineering teams to ensure alignment of priorities.
- Actively engages key stakeholders to drive business requirements.
- Completes projects and tasks on time, on target, and on budget.
- Reports regularly on performance against business metrics and objectives
- Curious – desires to learn every day.
- Critical Thinker – looks beyond the obvious.
- Communicator – shares thoughts, candidly and respectfully.
- Entrepreneurial, can-do approach coupled with a strong desire to make a difference.
- Ready to challenge the status-quo and drive innovative ideas.
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a keen understanding of how numbers will affect outcomes over both the short and long term.
- Honest, candid and trustworthy. A team player.
- Executes quickly and gets things done on time.
- Agile and adaptable. Thrives on change.
- Quick study, self-learner. Gains proficiency in new industries, markets and technologies quickly.
- 4+ years experience driving strong and disciplined project management / product producing and project management teams
- Passionate about organizational excellence and attention to detail
- Energetic personality and a strong ability to build strong relationships across team members, practices and stakeholders
- Experience working with product designers and design frameworks
- Well-versed in developing lightweight, repeatable processes, standards and workflows
- Experience in structuring and implementing initiatives at scale with design and product teams
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- The ability to operate independently
- Thrives in ambiguity and adjusts for the unexpected
- Strong presentation skills
EagleView® offers competitive pay and robust benefit plans along with the opportunity to grow your career in a fast-paced, fun and casual environment.
EagleView and its subsidiaries are committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our people. EOE/AA. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran.